0.1

Replacement.

          There is he, standing there amidst of the crowds that surrounded him. He look happy, the wrinkles besides his eyes; when his lips curled up forming a perfect smile, he look so breath-taking. That’s one of the specialities Oh Sehun can do to sweep me off my own feet. It’s kind of because every time he gives me that wrinkles eyes smiles I lose to him, every move, every decision and every words. I just love him so much, I tried to run away from this feeling but that Oh Sehun makes me come back for more. It’s hard to believe this almost flawless human being is actually my love life now. It’s already cuckoo enough when he accept my confession. After four season passed, our relationship is still stable, I still trust him, and people still wondering how a person with outstanding features can be in love with some skateboard, loser kid. I can’t lie sometimes I starts to doubt myself, what I have done from past time to deserve Oh Sehun?

 

 

        Opposites attracted. It’s indeed true, but as time goes by the bond between these slowly loosen. At that time, reality hit me; hard. Mark Tuan is not good for the great Oh Sehun.  I need to make this over with Sehun, yes I need to. Even it will make me lost my mind, this is the best decision. I need to let go the beautiful butterfly from the locked jar so it will fly out beautifully and gracefully. But how? Am I ready to let Sehun walk out from my life? While I’m tangled up with that thoughts, this charming smile guy but of course can’t beat Sehun, came into my life. We started to hang out at the bar where I’m usually hang out with Sehun during Fridays’ nights.

 

 

       “Forget him, be with me.” After Wang Jackson said that, things getting further apart from me and Sehun. He is busy with his social life, while I’m busy with Jackson. We slowly but certainly get apart, even the work ‘let’s breakup’ never omitted out from our mouth.

 

 

     Just when I know, Sehun already half away to Europe to further his studies and left me without any goodbye, without any confirmation. But I let it go, after I what I have done, I don’t think he give me any bull.

 

 

     After roughly 1095 days, I already graduated as culinary art degree holder. I was happy, with Jackson, that’s what I think since he still a sweet guy and was there while I was struggling. Even he can be a bit grouchy I know he love me deep in his heart.

 

 

            I’m happy, getting a job as sous chef in the famous restaurant; (well it’s not that much, but I’ll get there little by little) Jackson was doing his practical as business student. He will graduated next year. I already moved away from my parents and by saving my dinner budget, I rented an apartment. It’s not that spacy but I’m satisfied.

 

 

            I’m happy, that’s what I think. Things creep back into my back, when Sehun was standing in front of my apartment’s door. With a bouquet of roses, his black hair now changed to ombre brown. Its suits him, he look a bit muscle compared to three years ago. But, that’s not the cases. It’s gave me mild heart attack when he kneeled down with that familiar smiles while presented me the roses.

 

 

            “After what we have been through, I still can’t forget you, Mark. Now, I have been better guy and I want to formally court you. Let’s make it happen just like we were in high school….” The others words lucid through my ears. Oh god, what about Jackson?
 

 

 

            Just when I thought about Jackson, speak of the devil he was there standing behind Sehun with a plastic bag in his hold. Looking stunt for several seconds seeing Sehun kneeling down in front of me before changed his expression to calm and slowly retreated to the elevator. My mind asked me to stop him, but my body and heart won’t cooperate. Does I’m still in love with Sehun? And Jackson is just an escape goat for me to forget Sehun? I’m quickly pulled Sehun into the apartment before he starts to freeze his knees in the middle of autumn.

 

 

 

            I boiled him tea, jasmine tea. His favourite, when he was down or stress. I chuckled remembering the memories where I always boiled the tea for him when he was studying for his exams. The chuckles turned to gasp when I feel a pair of arms wrapped behind me before pulled me closer to the source of heat. I feel he snuffled closer to my neck, goose bumps everywhere on my skins before I let a sigh.



 

            After successfully parted away from the warm tight hugs, I pulled Sehun to the living room let him heat up his body with the tea. A bit startled when my own phone vibrated against my coffee table. Unhesitant, I grabbed my phone feeling a bit bummed remembering Jackson. Slowly tapped the ‘open’ button, to the message I feel tears brimmed on the corner of my eyes.

 

 

            ‘I let you go, not because I’m giving up but just because he loves you more. But, Markie remember anything happen there will be always this one guy name, Jackson will always love you. For now farewell, my dim sum.’