Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Two Hearts

A new year was upon them, four months since the incident. Many things happened, including the lawsuit between B.A.P and TS entertainment. The scandal fell into the background when news of the lawsuit came into light. Babyz decided to join together to fight TS rather than the mystery girl that appeared in the article, which relieved you immensely.

Currently, you and Jongup were in your apartment eating dinner which had become more frequent since the lawsuit.

“Babe, is this squid?” You ask your boyfriend who ate happily, oblivious to your glare.

“Yeah. Isn’t it good?” He said gaily while taking the squid from your chopsticks and popping it into his mouth. You give him a harsher look to which he still remained oblivious. “You should hurry and eat before I eat everything.” He commented.

“You do know that I don’t like squid, right?” You accuse and fold your arms at your chest. Jongup looked up from his plate and looked at you, a blank stare.

“Really?”

“Yes. I’m pretty sure I told you this before.”

“… Really?”

“Yes.”

“Himchan hyung told me you liked them…” A confused expression overtook your boyfriend’s face causing you to grin at his confusion. Leaning forward, you signal him to come closer as if to tell a secret.

“Next time, tell Himchan to go fuc-”

“Alrighty then, I will never take his advice again!” Jongup interrupted before you could finish your sentence. You laugh and continue to eat, picking out the little squid parts and placing on his plate.

“Where is he anyways? I haven’t seen him for a while.” You question while stuffing your face with rice and stew.

“He went to New York. Without me. I really wanted some Shake Shack.” Jongup pouted, angrily stabbing the meat with his chopsticks.

“I think the meat’s dead already, you don’t have to kill it even more.” You tease, a sly smile embracing your features.

“Oh, sorry. Well yeah he went to New York. I think Junhong is planning to go to Canada. Something about his cousin. Yongguk hyung is in Prague.” Jongup says nonchalantly before realizing the last name he uttered. His head snapped up to see a blank stare from you. You blink a couple times, then revel in this feeling of nothingness when you heard his name.

“Wow, I feel nothing from that name.” You confess, a bit confused but happy at the same time. You guessed this was the moment you finally got over your first love. Jongup smiled brightly at you.

After that day, Jongup accepted the apology and understood that you needed some time to get over Yongguk. Now that Jongup knew everything, he felt much more at peace and knew how to handle difficult situations. Yongguk and Sae Hee rarely met after that day, only on the random chance of the two of them passing by at the same time.

“That’s great! I’m happy for you.” Jongup commented honestly.

“I am jealous though, they have great jazz bars in Prague.” You pout. Jongup pinched your nose before feeding you some rice.

“We can go to all the jazz clubs you want here! Where would you like to go? Seoul? Busan? Daegu? Jeju-do? We can go anywhere!” He exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air and waved them around. You laughed at his antics and pulled his hands down.

“Let’s go everywhere.” You murmur while climbing onto his lap. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to yours as you smile into his.

“Everywhere it is.”

 

“Hey, man are you okay?” Se Yoon, also known as Crucial Star to his fans, asked his friend who spun the wine in his glass while looking thoughtfully at the band playing.

“Huh, what? Oh. Yeah, I’m fine. Just… I know someone who would really like this.” Yongguk remarked sadly, a painful smile evident on his face.

“Send them a video. I’m sure they’ll appreciate it.” His friend suggested while sipping his wine, staining his lips a dark red. Yongguk looked to him absently before nodding, pulling out his phone.

A picture of Sae Hee appeared: the one with the record in her hands, smiling that beautiful smile she had.

“Hey who’s that?” Se Yoon jested, eyeing the pretty girl. He’s never known Yongguk as sentimental so seeing this was surprising and humorous to say the least.

“A friend.” He simply replied before turning his camera on and pointing it in the general direction of the band. He recorded a clip and posted it on Instagram, his fingers lingering over the video. Yongguk knew you probably wouldn’t see it and he would expect nothing less. You were with Jongup now and he had come to terms with it. His heart still ached at the thought of you but he ignored it as much as he possibly could.

“Did you send it?” Se Yoon questioned distractedly, his eyes trained on a particular brunette at the bar who sent him flirty smiles.

“Yeah, I did.” Yongguk responded sadly as he watched notifications light up on his screen. Maybe you’ll see it one day.

Maybe.

 


Okay, so first I would like to sincerely apologize for taking soooooooooo long in updating I feel really horrible about it. But the story's finally finished! Yay! I had thought about making it longer but it seemed unnessary and no real plot to it if I extended it. I also apologize that the story ended on a sad note ㅠㅠ. That said, 

Thank you to everyone to read my story, left feedback, supported me because honestly whenever you guys subscribed or commented, I felt inexplicably happy and I sincerely thank you for that. (Yongguk & Jongup are saying bye to us in the gifㅠㅠ) Since the summer is coming, hopefully I will be able to upload the the new story I've been working on and update regularly! 

I've been writing a new story based on Yongguk and BAP in a gang so please look out for that and support it!

Thank you all once again & I love each and every one of you! Until next time <3