Chapter 1

Back Stage

Hi everyone!! My name is Wendy and I am an ELF. Yes…ELF you didn’t hear it wrong. As I have said, I am an ELF and I’ve been an ELF for about 4 years. I was never into Kpop But THIS AMAZING group brought me in. Once I didn’t even like them but their unbeatable charisma made me falling for them ever further.

Talking about Super Junior, my bias has  to be Ryeowook. His sweet yet amazing voice just melt my heart everytime I listen to it. Starting from that day, I always listen to their songs even watch every variety shows, dramas or talk show they are in. So as time went by, I started to love each of the members. As I’ve turned to an ELF I find it easy to love  the boys. I love their jokes, 4 dimensions, silly dance moves and so on. But one certain member made me feel like… I don’t know. He’s different. His innocent smile, those sad eyes just.. I really have no idea But one thing I could say.. I love him in a different way compared the other.

Be honest, everytime my ELF friends asked me who is your bias? Of course I said Ryeowook without any hesitation. How I wish someone ask me, if you could be one of the members girlfriend which member do you choose? Of  course I will say Donghae!! See.. I just don’t know why.

When I was younger.. I had a dream to perform in a stage as a singer but as I grew up I started to forget it and found others thing to do. But once again, Super Junior is the best. They are not only my moodbooster but they are my inspiration too. So I decided to join the SM audition in order achieve my dreams…yes not only one dream but two dreams as well. First, to perform as  SM singer and meeting the boys.

And…. Now I’m here in Korea. I’ve just debuted as a member of SM new girl group Red Velvet. You guys have no Idea how happy I am now. BUT…yes BUT.. since I came here I’ve never met Super Junior because of their drop-dead busy schedules. Once when I and the girls came to SM building to to some dance practice, we randomly met Boa, some of EXO members and Victoria F(x). I didn’t mean I was unhappy to meet them but I was just expecting to meet my boys…yes my boys.. SJ owns ELF..and ELF owns SJ right? Hehe. Basically, I really wanted to meet them, of course I won’t spazzing or loosing control in front of them.

In Korea I have three best friends and of course they are Red Velvet members. We do have similarity which is wanting to be on a spotlight as a singer. They knew that I’m a hardcore fan of Super Junior. Joy even helped me to put some posters in our room since we’re roommate and she’s taller so she could reach higher place. When the company gave us the concept of our single and decided to dye our hair, Irene unni even asked to the manager so I could have the blue one. Like after I dyed my hair I felt like a perfect ELF since blue is representing our fandom, I was extreamly happy, thanks to Irene unni and the members.

One day, we finished our first performance in Music bank. Irene unni was talking to someone on the phone, I was just not paying attention to anything and putting the earphones ready to be back at ELF mode. Listening to Super Junior songs were really helpful to regain my mood. But once the song just played in the half, Irene unni shaked me hardly since I sat next to her in the van. I opened my eyes in instant and met with the excited Irene unni.

“Wendy!! Joy!! Seulgi!! Oh my God guys!!” she yelled still shooke me hard in the process.

“What is it unni?” Joy asked.

“You guys… oh my you know..this is what we want!! Our dream!” she said still yelling.

“What do you mean??” I asked since she didn’t give the answer that we want.

“you three must prepare your heart, okay? Oh specially you, Wendy!” she looked at me with those burns eyes.

“Me?!” I asked for the second time. Really, I hate it when curiousity take me over.

“We are going to perform in SM Town concert in Seoul next August!!!” she finally stated.

     Did I hear it wrong? SM Town concert??

“SM Town???” I asked to make sure that I heard it right.

“YES Wendy SM Town!!” the three of them answered in unison still hugging each other.

“So it means….” I couldn’t say the rest since I found it hard to believe.

“Yes!! Yeah!! You’re going to meet Super Junior!!” Irene unni and the others pulled me to the group hug.

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for this short update! anyway I know it's rarely to do SJ with Red velvet story but I personaly chose Wendy because I think she fits the character n story line.. so please support this fic!! thank u for reading ^^