I want to have a future with you

I want to have a future with you

 

1.

Kris cuddled closer to his lover, under the soft and warm blanket they had over them on that cold evening while watching a movie. They were at the end of the movie; the epilogue had just started. The epilogue showed a happy family - the protagonists' family. After going through so much throughout the movie, the protagonists managed to stay together and live "happily ever after". At the vision of the kids, a question formed in Chanyeol's mind.

"Do you ever think about having kids?" He asked his black haired lover; hope sparkling in his eyes.

"To be completely honest with you, I never thought about that." Kris admitted while chuckling softly.

"I sometimes do..." Chanyeol affirmed thoughtfully. "Wouldn't it be nice for us adopt a kid someday? In our 30's, after our fame slows down a bit...?" He added, remarking that he did not want kids right now. It wouldn't bring them any good. A little child needs attention and love, parents that can be present in all of the steps of their lives, not really some pop star idols at the beginning of their careers with tight schedules and no time for anything other than eat, sleep, work and rest when possible.

"That would be nice." Kris smiled at the thought. "It would be fun to have a mini Kris or a mini Chanyeol running around the house, wouldn't it?"

The scenario played itself on Chanyeol's head. Him returning home from grocery shopping, fiddling with the keys, because , he always fiddles with the damn keys and entering the living room shouting a loud and bright "I'm home!". He would look closer and notice that his beautiful lover was on the living room's floor, on top of a carpet with Kyungmin on his lap and Minho right next to him, playing with them and their cars. When he'd shout, Kris would snap his head up, offering Chanyeol the most beautiful and warm smile ever. Kris would put little Kyungie on the ground and pat his brown locks, explaining that 'Appa is going to help Umma put everything in the right place' so he and Umma could play together with him and Minnie later. He'd get up after receiving a 'okay' smile from his lovely babies and then walk to the kitchen after his beautiful jaggiya. Kris would wrap his long and strong arms around Chanyeol's waist and burry his head on his shoulder, placing a soft kiss on his Yeolie's neck right after. Chanyeol would smile brightly at this and turn his face around to give Kris a full mouth kiss. They'd kiss from a brief moment and then Kris would help Chanyeol with the groceries.

After putting everything to its place, Kris and Chanyeol would walk to the living room again and sit next to their kids and play with them for the rest of the evening. After cooking dinner, Kris would call them all to the kitchen and they would have a happy dinner all together. Then, they would snuggle up all together on the sofa and watch a movie until the boys had fallen asleep. They would pick them up carefully and take them to their room and place them on their bed. After that, Kris and Chanyeol would go to their own bed - just across the room - and cuddle and snuggle up in each other’s arms. Chanyeol would place his head on Kris' chest and listen to his heart beat until falling asleep.

"-yeol. Yeolie!" Kris called him, pulling him back from his little daydream.

"Yes, sorry." He answered with a bright smile that always made Kris melt.

"What were you thinking about? You seemed pretty focused." Kris asked, curiosity getting the best of him. Knowing his Yeolie, it was probably something to do with this new idea of getting kids. He did seem pretty excited.

"Oh you know... just wondering about the future, imagining us with two little kids." Touché. "Me coming home from the grocery shop and finding you playing with the kids in the living room. Then you putting them down and come help me with the groceries and putting them in the right place." Chanyeol explained, the smile never leaving his features. Kris loved this shy smile Chanyeol had. It was so beautifully cute.

"And then...?" Kris urged on, he really wanted to know what was going in his lover's mind. His thoughts were just so interesting to him. Chanyeol amused him in ways nobody else could and he wondered if that was part of being truly in love.

"And then we'd play with them the whole afternoon. You would make dinner and call us all to eat and we'd have a nice, happy meal all together. Then, we'd cuddle with the kids on the sofa and watch a movie until they fell asleep. Bring them back to the room and place them in bed. After that, we would go to our own bed - just across the room - and cuddle together, enjoying each other’s warmth until morning." By the time Chanyeol finished, he was as red as a tomato and Kris couldn't help but smile widely at the sight. How could Chanyeol be so cute and beautiful at the same time?

"That was so cute." He affirmed and Chanyeol just buried his face into Kris' neck, hiding his embarrassment. "And you know what...?" Chanyeol looked up with a questioning face. "I can't wait to create those memories with you." Kris smiled at the blushing Chanyeol and kissed him softly, taking the younger's lips with such care and love; Chanyeol melted and pushed himself closer to his lover's embrace.

 

I can't wait either, Kris.