Ignorant side of him

Towards Another Dimension
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.” 

–Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Few days later.... 

Min hee POV

"Aish, this is just plain boring. Everybody is busy with the ball for tonight, this is just so sudden. 1 week after the sudden attack, we're already having a ball? *roll eyes*" I muttered to no one in the place, I sighed for the umpteenth time for this 2 hours sitting at this chair that painted with white, circled by a blood red flower string. My eyes are closed by a warm palm out of the blue, I touch the hand and smiled unknowingly. "Who is this?" I asked, the hand let of my eyes and I look back. 

"Jungkook! Finally, since when are you awake? Are you feeling better now?" I asked with a worried tone. He sit down beside me and lay his back on the chair, while folding his arm and putting it on the back of his head. "This is pretty weird but I'm awake yesterday on midnight, and I'm pretty clueless that time when I'm starring out to space and remember everything. And I'm feeling better now, thank you for asking." he turn his head and smiled at me, I shot a smile back. "There, you should talk to me everyday like that. I feel so old when all of you bow to me and speaking with me so formally." I hug my knees and place my head on it, pouting.

He pat my head, "Kyeopta!" he said and chuckled, "You guys, don't act lovey dovey at here!" a squeaky voice called, I look down to see Snowy. It must be Jin's. I smiled and carry the bunny. "Aigoo you're so cute!" I said while patting it's head, "And you can  talk too!" I added and hug it tightly. "Goshhh let off me! I'm not cute alright, I'm manly!" it complained. My eyes rounded, "Manly? Bwahahah! So you're a male after all? Lol I thought you're girl because you're named Snowy." I said and holding it higher, "Kyaaa! Put me down, put me down now!" he shouted, I put it down on the ground and smiled. "Happy?" I asked, it nodded. 

"Oh, yes I'm very happy but please don't carry me high to the sky because I'm afraid of height and once- Woah~ I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter