Just don't leave me.

Don't Leave Me

It was still early in the day, the sun had rose up into the sky but yet in one of the rooms in the apartment where the most famous korean girl group stays in, was dark as the night sky could get. The girls were awake, one by one. Seohyun was the first one to wake up and made breakfast for her unnies as usual as their routine could get. But for the past few days, things have yet to be normal. Ever since the news had been spreading across the net about the break up of one of their members and the sueing of violence scandal being made known to the public, things had never been the same. 

Hyoyeon and Yuri who had just came up from their jog around the park in the neighbourhood, went straight to the dining room. All their smiles faded almost immediately when they notice the gloomy expression of their other members. Sensing the tense atmosphere, Yuri voiced out, "What's happening?"

Taeyeon, Sunny and Jessica who were seated around the table, spreading the topping for the waffles of each of their members halted whatever they're doing and immediately look up to the two who had just returned from their morning routine. There wasn't any  words that could explain how terrible and choked up the air was for Hyoyeon whom was so used to being positive at any circumstances being thrown at her and her members but this time, there not explaination needed, she knew what exactly that was happening; just like how it had been for the past few days. 

"It's Sooyoung, isn't it?"

Silence was once again the only reply that was given to her. Jessica nodded her head. 

"I think we need to have talk with her, Tae... I can't deal with this anymore." For the first time, Jessica voiced out her thoughts early in the morning without the drowsiness of being sleepy.

"Just leave her alone for now.. She need time. She is an adult now just like the rest of us. Anyone whom had to go through what she went through, under the public's eyes would just want to spend time alone and figure things out for herself for now. She just needs time," Taeyeon, as a leader, said.

The other three members who were in the kitchen previously, came out and joined the rest in the dining room carrying a tray of plated waffles, strawberries and a glass of orange juice all set up for breakfast in bed. 

"I agree to disagree, Tae. I think its enough of a lone time for her. Its been what? Almost two weeks. She had no schedules for the past week but it's as if she had schedules overseas. I think whether you'd like it or not, Seohyun, Yoona and I will talk to her."

With that the 3 girls made their way to Sooyoung's room. Sooyoung had been coped up in her room and only get out of  it to get herself washed up before the sun's up and only to get out of the apartment only to get to S.M Entertainment for meetings and other than that, she spend majority of her time with herself; so, out of touch with her members. Besides that, Sooyoung was known as the Shihskin of the group along side with Yoona but ever since everything had happened, she had not been seen in the kitchen late at night anymore, even so, in the morning as well. 

"Knock! Knock! Knock!" Knocking noise could be heard on the other side of the door. Sooyoung who was still in bed, covered from top to bottom with the white blanket, lazy sat up and shout, "Who is it?"

"Sooyoung Unnie, Its Seohyun-nie."

"Oh.. Wait a minute." She walked giddily to the door and twist the door knob and twist opened only to have her other members barged into the room. Feeling a little flustered with how her member was acting, she just stood at the door and not move while the rest of the member moved towards her bed. 

"Sooyoung-ah, We've got something for you.."

Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany screamed, "BREAKFAST IN BED!"

Usually, Sooyoung love to have her breakfast in bed while catching up on her drama episodes that she had missed. But this time round all that she could just say was, "Oh, gumawo... But i am not hungry.."

"Ey~~ Don't lie, Sooyoung Unnie.." Yoona . "You didn't ate anything since last night after we went back from S.M. And now, you said you're not hungry?!"

"Please, really i am not hungry yet. I just want to catch up my sleep. If you don't mind, can you please bring this to the kitchen or dining room and close the door when you're out. I really am sleepy right now." Sooyoung walked towards her bed and lay herself down while her hands cover herself with the same whit blancket once again. When she was about to close her eyes, she felt her blanket was being pull off from her and the blinds at her balcony door, which was semi-opened were now fully, opened, Letting the sun rays seeps through fully, hitting on her.

"What the-" Sooyoung exclaimed but stopped half-way when she saw the person standing infront of her with so much rage in her eyes. 

"Get up!" 

"What do you want from me?"

"I think as a leader of this group, i've tried to understand your situation and i've tried to give you time alone. I think thats the dumbest move and decision i've ever made." Taeyeon, who had been trying to push aside all of the urge to talk to Sooyoung all this while just for her to get up with her own two feet paused for a moment and breathe in deeply and walked towards Sooyoung who's now in a sitting position on her bed. She continued, "I know what he did was unforgivable. And what you're feeling is more than just resentment but also dissapointment. But I don't want you to be like this anymore. Look at you... You're a mess." She said while combing Sooyoung's hair with her fingers.

"I don't want to lose you more than this. I thought you'll get over it like how you'd always do. But i guess its wrong. Sometimes, the strongest of those who are able to fight tears and smile the widest are the ones who really need protection, Soo. I'm here for you. We're here for you. Please just let us in. Let us be there for you like how you've always been there for us."

Listening to what the little leader had said, brought tears once again to Sooyoung's eyes. "Mianhae.." 

Taeyeon who was sitting next to her immediately hugged her. It's as if her tears had the answer to all of the questions in their mind. Was she really okay with those things that had happened? Does she needs us? Will she be able to get through this at this rate? Does she needs anything? Those were the questions that they had never found the courage to asked whenever they tried to get themselves into her room. 

"Gwenchana.. Just cry it out, let it out. When you're done with all of the tears, i'm sure everything will be fine."

"Mianhae..." While still in Taeyeon's embrace, Sooyoung's hand reached out for Seohyun and they held hands while tears were still glistening in their eyes. One by one, all the members of the group held her in their embrace. Yuri and Hyoyeon whom were standing at the door saw the touching scene and both of them joined the girls even when they felt a little sticky after their morning jog earlier. 

"Ah! I can't breathe!" Taeyeon screamed in the middle of the group hug. 

They broke the hug and Sooyoung voiced out, "And i think the two of you need to get yourself washed up!" 

Knowing whom she was refering to, the whole group begin to laugh. 

"Aww... Uri Sooyoung-ie is back!" Tiffany squelled.

It was almost noon, almost all the girls are out of the apartment for their respective schedule. Sooyoung walked out to her bedroom's balcony with a cup of tea in one hand, taking a breather at the scenery of the busy city in front of her. SHe walked back in and switch the television on. Entertainment news were on. Half of her mind want to just tossed the television away, fearing that her news will be on in a flash. She went public on her relationship with the guy that she really wanted to forget after what he did to her. There were flashes of the scene where she questioned him regarding their relationship. She knew he lied. He had been cheating behind her back with one of her co-actresses and he got mad easily at her whenever she questioned him regarding those. One of the days, she caught them kissing and she took a photo as an evidence. But when they were talking about it, he just lost it and he pushed her back against the wall and his hand were around her neck screaming to her face. He was angry and so was she. But when he did those, she was frightened and afraid more than just angry. Thank god! Seohyun and Tiffany saw what had happened and was able to stop him just in time before his anger got the best of him. The next day, the issue went onto the highlights of the newspapers. Her parents were the ones that lodge that report and sued him to court. She knew he had history with being a hot tempered person but never in a million years had he thought that he would be back to the state he once was. He changed and now, he's back to who he used to be. Maybe partly because of her fault as well, but this time, it had come too far to turned back. Thinking about it, the remorse of it, those emotions went back and hit her like a wave hitting the shore once again. She was about to off the TV in order to shake it off, but her fingers can't seem to follow what her head and was telling her to. 

"Congratulations to Super Junior for their 100th Concert!" There were scenes of Super Junior played. Amongst all of those, there's only one that brought her heart to an unexplainable beat.

------------------------------------------------A few days ago-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Siwon oppa?"

"Oh, Seohyun-nie... Is your Sooyoung Unnie in?"

"Ne. She is in her room, packing. Her parents wants her to get home ASAP after everything that had happened."

"Oh.. So, its true?"

"Yes. But thank god, Tiffany unnie and I reached there on tim, for only god know where that might had led both Unnie and that Bas- ani... Napun namja. Come in, oppa. Just get to her room."

Siwon whom had just returned from his practice for the SS6 came over to SNSD's dorm to meet up with Sooyoung since he had found out what had happened to her before leaving for Milan in 5 hours time. The door to Sooyoung's room was opened wide.

"Sooyoung..."

Upon hearing that familiar voice, she turned to him. He was wearing just his white button up shirt and jeans. She was packing some of her clothes into the luggage in front of her.  "O-oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing just wanting to meet you before i leave for Milan.."

"Oh." That was the only reply that she could give him. Well, she wanted to hug him at that moment. His presence was all that she needed. She missed him, especially after all of the mess that was happening in her life. She wanted to tell him what she was feeling. She wanted to tell him that she was sorry for leaving him in Paris and only to returned to Seoul; having news speculating about her relationship with that guy. She was sorry, truly. But she knew that no matter how nice he will always be to her, She could never ever stop herself from thinking that she had broke his heart. He was honest and true, he has always been but she wasn't and now, she had to learn it in a hard way.

In the nidst of her shaken thoughts, she felt her hands being touched by another. Siwon helf her hands as he turned her shoulders to face him. Sooyoung still was facing down to the ground unable to meet with his eyes. 

"Sooyoung... I know its been hard on you. You can cry if you want to."

Slowly, her tears fall to the ground and without any words, Siwon wrapped her body with his arms and tightly embraced her. He doesn't know whether what he was doing was appropriate. But he knows that this is what he must and should do. She needs him even if she doesn't say it out loud, he knows. They had a history together. The longest one of yet underwraps. He knew Sooyoung ever since they're still a child.

When they're done, Siwon gave Sooyoung a ride back to her Family's mansion. Sooyoung's mom asked him to stay for dinner but he rejected the offer due to his flight schedule to Milan. Before he left, he gave Sooyoung a hug once again and a forehead kiss; leaving her standing rooted onto the ground, not knowing how to react his affection. When his car exited from the driveway of her family's masion, Sooyoung went to unpack her luggage and she found an eveloped that she had never remembered she had placed it in. Sitting down on the couch at the corner of her bedroom, she slowly peeked into its contents. 

"Sooyoung-ie Annyeong! I know you're not at your best state right now. But I just hope you can come for our Super Show 6. The ticket is for the third day of the tour which is a few days after the court trial. Please come. I'll be waiting for your presence. 

P.S i think you can losen up once the show starts. Well, you know we have the reputation of being one of those dorky idols... We're still living up to it. Hope you'll have fun!

Till then, Siwon."

---------------------------------------------Present moment-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She pulled out the drawer and took out the familiar envelope and smiled to herself. After getting herself ready she walked out from the apartment, not forgetting to bring along her mask just in case people would recognised her. Her sitting position was strategically near the stage but a little higher. She couldn't lie that she was having as much fun as the ELFs were. Super junior were performing their lastest songs off from the lastest Album and the special solo stages were fun to watch as well. However, the performance that made her crack up so hard that she was almost caught off guard by the ELFs that were sitting beside her. Siwon's horse performance. Siwon saw she was where she had been sitted and he winked at her. She couldn't believe that he guy who she had known her whole life, will just throw his cool image as the visual of Super Junior out the window for his fans. It was so funny. But soon after the performance ended, she heard the murmurs seculating around her saying, "It's SNSD's Sooyoung!"

"Is it really her?"

"Where?"

"Aniya, her legs are longer than that."

"She won't wear those oversized blazers..."

The, the next performance began with a solemn atmosphere. "This song isn't in the album, isn't it?"

"Yea. It's Siwon oppa's composition." One of the ELF who sat next to her heard her asking herself that and answered. With a smile, the young lady then, asked Sooyoung. "You're SNSD's Sooyoung unnie, right?"

She just laugh under her breath and stood up ready to leave, fearing that she not be able to if she didn't once everyone knew who she truly is. But she was halted when Siwon began to sang the first verse and started to walk towards her direction. She couldn't move until the last verse. Siwon, who's finally where she was, reached for her hand and end the song.

"Don't leave me. naleul tteonaji ma."

All the ELFs were cheering. When Siwon slowly reached for her mask to remove it, so that he could have a look on her beautiful face. All the suspicions of the Audience were confirmed. 

His hands were placed on the side of her face. He knew it was a risk to have done this at the concert where there are many fans observing his every move and putting Sooyoung under the spotlight once again. His fingers wiped those tears that had escaped sooyoung's eyes due to her feeling touched by the song that he wrote dedicating to her. She never would have imagine after everything that she had put him through for the past three years, Siwon will still look at her the same way and hoped that they would have a chance to start the only thing that he knew she left first. 

The gap between them slowly depleting and once the gap was gone, so was the lighting in the concert hall. Leaving everyone spazing on it. Siwon and Sooyoung went on back stage and on the way to meet the rest of the members, Siwon wrapped her in his embrace once again, "Than-"

His words were put on hold when he felt her kissing his lips. But that didn't last really long when Sooyoung broke the kiss feeling a little embaress of what she had just done and said, "I'm sorry."

"Well, i was hoping you won't be and maybe the kiss earlier on, was the answer to my pleas.. Don't leave me, Sooyoung. Please, enough of the running. Is there any possibility that we can start all over again?"

"I think its too fast. Too sudden."

Feeling the dissapontment in his arising, Siwon looked down and begin to walk forward. 

"But there's no turning back right?"

"Sorry?"

"After what you did back there,... theres absolutely no turning back, right?"

Getting what she was trying to say, siwon begin to smile wider and wider. "Well, i've faced worst. So, the headlines can just say anything about me now, can they?" 

"As long as, I'm here with you, we'll face it together. Just don't leave me. Don't leave me again."

"Arasoo, Siwon-shi."

With that Sooyoung and Siwon walked hand in hand under the stage path to meet the rest of the members while Henry begin his 'Fantastic' performance right above them. Their guess were right. Their relationship was being known in the tabloids and entertainment news. There were many reactions that they had received. Most of them were supportive and yet there were the minorities of those whom disapproved. This wasn't their first anyway. The members were supportive of their decision. But at the end of the day, they knew they had each other's back just like how she promised him with the song title, that he had composed. 

"Don't leave me."

====================================================================================================

Author's note, 

I couldn't shake this off so, i decided to write it out. I hope you get what i am writing about because its a little difficult for me to type out in as a one shot deal instead of the continuous chapters. I hope you'll like this one. Tell me what you think and keep your heads up for the next updates for my future other fics chapter. Upvote, subscribe, comment. Whatever it is, i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing this. God bless! Have a great day. :^)