Chap 1

Come on over

Even though he was super busy all the time, your best guy friend still managed to make time to hang out with you. Every time Jimin’s name popped up on your phone, you got this silly little grin on your face. The reason for your grin was the secret little crush you had had on your childhood friend for as long as you could remember.

               You started panicked when you realized that you still you hadn’t answered the phone yet. “Hello?” You answered, trying to not sound pathetic.

                “Where are you?” Jimin’s voice sounded loud and clear through the phone. Your heart automatically started beating faster. This crush was going to be the death of you. “Are you home?”

                “Yeah, why?” You asked.

                The doorbell rang. “Answer the door.” Jimin ordered and then hung up. You pulled the phone away from your ear and stared at it blankly. The doorbell rang again and you scrambled to answer it. You flung open the door and stared at a very giddy Jimin. “Hey!” He greeted, his hands hiding behind his back.

                “Hi…” You replied, a bit apprehensive. The last time something like this had happened, you had ended up with a face full of flour. That had not been fun. You kept your hand on the door, ready to block incoming flour.

                “Can I come in?” He asked.

                You narrowed your eyes. “What’s in your hands there?” You asked suspiciously.

                Jimin rolled his eyes and proceeded to shove past you into your apartment. “Don’t be such a worrywart. It’s nothing scary.” Somehow doubting that, you closed the door and followed him into the living room. Jimin turned around and held out his surprise. A giant bag of candy from your favorite candy store. The one you thought had closed for good.

                You shrieked with happiness. “Ah! How?” You asked, grasping for the bag.

                Jimin held it back from you, grinning devilishly. “Not so fast.” He said. “My members and I were coming back last night and we drove past the store’s other location so I made everyone stop.”

                You grinned happily. “You’re so amazing! Now gimme the ing bag you !” You said, reaching for the bag again. Jimin pulled it back and you stepped forward. He pulled it back and you stepped closer and closer to him. Finally, he held it over his head. You jumped up to get it, but you just ended up tripping and pulling Jimin down with you. Your lips were mere inches from each other.

                You held your breath and your heart began to pound away in your chest. You were too stunned to move. Jimin seemed to feel the same way. His breathing quickened and his eyes drifted to your lips. “There…uh, something I’ve been meaning to tell you.” He said quietly.

                You nodded. “Me too.” You breathed.

                “Okay…on the count of three, we’ll both say it.” Jimin said. “1…2…3…”
                “I love you!” The two of you said in unison, which was quickly followed by laughter. Before the smile could leave your lips, Jimin placed a quick peck on them. “Sorry I was so slow about realizing it.” He said.

                You shook your head, your cheeks burning red hot. “Doesn’t matter. Kiss me a few more times and I’ll forget it ever took you this long.” You grinned and Jimin was more than happy to oblige.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bahaha sorry this is short T-T I got a lot of feels writing this so yeah.. I'm also listening to Boy in Luv on full blast XD So much feels

enojyyyy

/grabs jimin and hugs him for life/ my biassss <3