BANG

The Truth About Luv

"Get off me!" Sora yelled as she punched one of the guys in the side of the head. Two guys were in the back trying to hold down Sora and Jongup while one guy was driving the van, speeding through traffic. Jongup was wrestling with the guy he punched in the face while the other guy was just trying to hold Sora still. Sora crawled over Jongup and reached for the driver. She grabbed onto his hair and yanked it, forcing the man's head to the side as he yelped in pain. The van swerved in the middle of the road almost hitting an oncoming car. Jongup and the other guy slid along the floor and hit the wall of the van.

"ALEX, GET HER OFF OF ME!"  The driver yelled as he tried to keep them from getting into an accident. The one in charge of Sora grabbed her by her hair and pulled her backwards. She let go of the driver and reached around to hit Alex but as she turned Alex slapped her across the face. Sora gasped as he head flung to the side from the force of the hit. Tears swelled in her eyes as her cheek burned with pain.

"Don't touch her you son of a ." Jongup growled as he tried to get over to her but the other guy held him in his place. Alex forced Sora face down onto the floor of the van and twisted her arm behind her back making her wince in pain. A seconds later Jongup was face down as well and the guy was kneeling on his back.

"Having problems Sunggu?" Alex joked and Sunggu glared at him.

"Shut up, you got the girl." Sunggu pressed harder onto Jongup's back and he groaned.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!" Sora hated seeing Jongup in pain, it wasn't his fault that he was in this situation. He was just trying to help her.

"What's his name?" Alex asked her and Sora firmly kept shut. Alex sighed before twisting her arm more. He was twisting it so much that Sora thought he would break her arm. She screamed out in pain and Jongup couldn't take it anymore.

"Moon Jongup! My name is Moon Jongup." Jongup finally told them and Alex let go of her arm. Sora was already in tears and Jongup had to look away so he wouldn't tear up as well.

"Myunghan are we almost there?" Alex whined and just as he said that the driver pulled up to a small garage. Myunghan opened the garage from a remote in the car and Sora and Jongup were dragged inside. After a few minutes of struggling, The three boys managed to get Jongup and Sora tied up to a couple of chairs with their backs to each other. They tied their hands behind their backs and tied their ankles to the legs of the chairs. As Alex bent over to tie Sora's leg she kicked him hard in the face making him cry out pain. Sunggu smacked Sora again and she had a bright red mark across her face but Alex had a black eye so Sora thought it was worth it.

"You guys are so done for when my brother gets here." Sora kept saying over and over again but none of the guys took her seriously. They didn't even really know who she was except for some photos their friend had shown them. Once they were securely tied up, the boys lets the garage and hung around outside to wait for their friend. "I'm sorry Jongup...this was all my fault...I should have been here alone." Sora pulled against the ropes that were used to tie her and felt her blood circulation being cut off from how tight they were tied.

"You're never alone." Jongup looked over his shoulder and could see the profile of Sora's face. "Don't forget that. You have your brother and all of BAP to back you up." Sora nodded her head and stopped struggling against the ropes. It was useless. They would just have to wait for the guys to come get them. A few minutes later the garage opened again and another boy joined the three previous ones and they walked up to Sora.

"I told you I know some dangerous people." The boy said as he walked up to Sora with a smirk on his face. Sora stared at him.

"Do I know you?" She asked and the boy clenched his jaw.

"I'm Youngjun...I asked you out earlier today."  He was clearly very tense and Sora's actions weren't making it any better. She thought had about trying to put the name to the face. Earlier in the day she had been asked out by four other boys and Youngjun's didn't stick in her head. When he saw that she didn't recognise him, he let out a frustrated growl. Youngjun noticed that someone was sitting behind Sora and was struggling to see what was going on. "Who's this?" Youngjun asked his friends who just shrugged.

"He said his name was Moon Jongup." Alex said with his hands in his pockets. Youngjun's eyes grew wide and he stepped around to see that it was really Jongup. Youngjun covered his face with his hands and shrunk down to the floor.

"Why did you take both of them?!" Youngjun complained.

"It was either we took both or neither." Myunghan pointed out and he didn't see what the big deal was.

"Sora is the little sister of one of the guys in BAP and Jongup is a member of BAP. Do you see the problem now?" Youngjun yelled. The garage door started to open and every turned to see who opened it. Standing there was Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Leo, Hongbin and Ravi with a wicked smirk on his face.

"I see the problem." Youngjae said with an evil glint in his eye. Sora closed her eyes as the six boys descended on the four and easily over powered them. She could hear the punching and grunts of pain. She didn't want to see it and have that mental imagine burned into her brain. Soft hands danced along hers and started untying her. Sora looked over and saw Leo kneeling beside her and Jongup.

"Leo..." Sora said softly and Leo looked up and gave her a little smile before focusing back on the expertly tied knots. By the time the ropes were off of their wrists and ankles, the four boys that kidnapped them were beaten to a pulp and were left rolling around on the floor in pain. Sora jumped to her feet and lunged at Youngjae. Luckily he caught her and they hugged tightly. They separated and Sora thanked all of the guys for coming to get them."About time you showed up." Sora joked and Youngjae just rolled his eyes. "Cool line by the way."

"Thanks." Youngjae chuckled and the eight of them walked out of the garage. Yongguk whispered something into Youngjun's ear and the boy nodded. Even when Youngjae asked him to repeat what he said, Yongguk would just look and Sora and refuse.

Daehyun offered for everyone to crash at his house since it was close by, large and he had free range of the whole house since his parents were away on business in China. As they were loading up into the car that they took there, Ravi looked over and saw the red mark on Sora's face and knew that it was going to leave a bit of a bruise. He unknowingly reached out and gently touched the sensitive spot. Sora slightly jerked away and Ravi instantly regretted what he had done.

"Sorry...it still hurts." Sora explained since she could see the little bit of pain and confusion on Ravi's face. He nodded and lowered his hand back to his side. They jumped into the car and headed to Daehyun's house that was ten minutes away. They pilled out of the car and entered Daehyun's house.

"Daehyun oppa...I didn't know you were filthy rich."  Sora said as she stepped into the foyer that was larger than Sora's apartment.

"Does that make me a better boyfriend candidate?" Daehyun wrapped his arm around Sora's shoulder and she rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Hands off." Youngjae threatened Daehyun and he quickly took his arm away from Sora. They all headed into the game room and started playing video games with Sora watching. She never had much interest in video games.  Thirty minutes later there was a loud commotion coming from the front door. Sora rushed out, glad that other people showed up so she wouldn't have to just watch people playing video games for another minute.

"Himchan oppa~" Sora called out and the second Himchan saw her a huge smile appeared on his face. He opened his arms, expecting a hug but instead Sora punched him square in the chest. "Why did you send Youngjae to come a get me? He could have been hurt!" Sora yelled at Himchan who had the wind knocked out of him from the punch.

"Glad to see you too." Himchan wheezed. N, Ken and Hyuk laughed as they walked by them, heading to the loud noises in the game room.

"I wanted to take his place." Zelo said with a meek expression, not wanting to get hit like Himchan. Sora patted Zelo's shoulder and he ran off to join the others.

"Why doesn't Zelo get hit?!" Himchan whined. Sora just glared at him, annoyed that he couldn't see why she was upset. Sora felt like as a part of the hyung line in BAP, Himchan should have taken Youngjae's place.  Sora left Himchan and went with the rest of the boys. Later, Youngjae called their parents and told them that they would be staying the night with BAP and made sure to leave out that VIXX, six strange boys, were going to stay with them as well. They didn't worry about Sora being around a bunch of boys because they knew that Youngjae would protect her from any harm.

After they ate dinner, played in the backyard where they had a small basketball court set up and then when it got dark they decided to watch a scary movie. Six of the boys, a mix if BAP and VIXX were sitting on the couch while the other six laid on the floor. N had a blanket pulled around him to protect himself while watching the movie. The big, bad, scary leader of VIXX was actually a huge chicken. Throughout the whole movie, the guys would constantly try to scare each other, N being the only one to get shocked every single time. They would even try to scare Sora but she never even flinched. Youngjae was proud of his sister and glad that they watched horror movies together as children. Halfway through the movie, one of the boys felt Sora lean against his shoulder. He looked over, expecting Sora to be hiding her face from the scary scene that was unfolding in front of them, but instead he looked down and saw Sora had fallen asleep.

His heart skipped a beat and he forced himself to look forward at the television. He had no idea how she was able to sleep since N was screaming like a little girl through the whole thing. The boy looked back at Sora and saw how peacefully she was sleeping and it made his heart sore. She looked to peaceful that he didn't want to bother her by moving or making too much noise. He brushed a strand of hair out of her face, with his fingers trembling the whole time.

"Oh~ Is Sora asleep?" Ken's loud voice said over the movie. The boy glared at Ken and silently told him to shut up. Ken apologised and stood up. "I'll put her in one of the bedroom's so she can sleep comfortably." Ken went to pick Sora up but the boy swatted his hands away and said he would do it. The boy effortlessly picked Sora up bridal style and carried her to the bedrooms at the other end of the house. He nudged the door open and walked over to the bed before placing Sora down gently. She curled up to the pillow, mumbling nonsense in her sleep. The boy chuckled at how adorable she was and pulled the blanket over her.

"You're so cute...you make it hard to not like you." The boy whispered before he leaned down and gently placed a kiss on Sora's forehead. He smiled at his own bravery and quietly left the bedroom, making sure to close the door softly so he didn't wake her. The boy headed back to the rest of the guys. Ken and N were yelling at each other because Ken had scared N and the rest of the guys were yelling at them to be quiet. The boy had no idea how Sora fell asleep to noise like this but he just sat down and continued to watch the movie, the image of sleeping Sora burned into his brain.

-----------------------------------

So it's not Ken either~

I feel bad for making HIGH4 the bad guys T_T

Alex, Myunghan, Youngjun, Sunggu

">http://