meeting

red on black

meeting.


"Yubin, please! You have to go with me!" Yeeun pleaded. Yubin looked at Yeeun's face and then to the hand that wrapped itself around her arm. Yubin stayed silent only for a while, making Yeeun plead even more.

"Please!" She said desperately. Yubin laughed at her face and shook off the hand on her arm. Yeeun looked dumbfounded.

"Yah! Of course I'll go with you! When did I ever turn down anything related to hip-hop?" Yubin snickered seeing Yeeun's frowning face.

"You made it sound like you were never interested in going with me!" Yeeun grunted.

Yubin smiled, asking why Yeeun picked her out of all the people to bring to this underground hip-hop concert.

"Well, you're a rapper." Yeeun simply said.

Yubin humphed, crossing her arms and sticking a foot out in playful anger.

"That's it?! Lim's a rapper, too. And Sohee." She countered.

"Yeah, but you're THE rapper." Yeeun replied.

Seeing Yubin's confused face, Yeeun opened to explain even more.

"You're practically the only female rapper with a deep voice, nice body, face, personality and flow like all in one. You're like a female idol with an underground flow feel. You'll understand the Illionaire artists and they'll be head over heels for you not just for your looks but for your rap." Yeeun made it sound like a lecture, but Yubin was actually understanding what she meant, not meaning to sound cocky.

She looked suspicious.

"What's in it for me?"

Yeeun looked defeated.

"Unnie! You know this is important to me. I need to have him on this track. His rap is the only one that fits in this song!" She kept reasoning with her.

Yubin shrugged.

"Eh, might as well." Yeeun jumped giddily.

"You might just find yourself a boyfriend." She said, winking to Yubin before they both retired to their rooms for the night. The concert was the next day and they needed to be well rested because apparently, the concert is from 7pm to 11pm and then they (as in Yubin, Yeeun & the Illionaire artists) were having a post-concert party/dinner until who knows what time.

The next day, Yubin left early to go shopping for the concert and met up with Yeeun at the company so they could go together. When they arrived at the concert destination, Yeeun walked in front of Yubin, as Yubin took in Yeeun's outfit. She stopped in her tracks and quietly mumbled to herself. Yeeun turned around, feeling suspicion radiating from her. She turned to see Yubin, crossed arms with a disgruntled look on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Yeeun asked, moving to her.

"What are you wearing?!" Yubin asked.

Yeeun looked at her, then at her outfit. Seeing nothing wrong with it, she frowned.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" She asked, as Yubin stared harder.

She walked up to Yeeun, playfully grabbing the material of her red sweater.

"It's not really something you'd wear to a hip hop concert, meeting hip hop artists." She laughed.

Yeeun grunted. "And what am I supposed to dress like? You? I'm not a hip hop artist!"

She said that while also taking in the feel of Yubin's outfit. She truly was a goddess of hip hop.

"Hey! My clothes happen to scream concealed y! It's hip hop."

"Whatever! Let's just go in before all the fans start showing up." Yeeun said as she grabbed Yubin's hand and dragged her along to backstage.

They'd been lucky that they didn't have to buy tickets to this concert since Beenzino and his Illionaire buddies personally invited them. They got to enjoy the show from backstage. Yubin, who practically knew all the songs, was jamming to every single one, not breaking a sweat. Yeeun was amazed that she could keep up with the flow of their rap so greatly. She sat on the couch as she watched Yubin stand near the stage and just sing to every song.

Yubin, on the other hand, was actually having the time of her life. This was her home. Real hip hop. Hearing the sound of it makes her melt. She'd been drenched in pop-idol nonsense for so long that she'd almost forgotten the reason why she entered the industry in the first place. To become a rapper. A real rapper, not a cutesy idol group rapper who only got a mere few seconds of lines. However, even with being in an idol group and their rapper, she still managed to squeeze in a little of her own flow into the zombified rap she was told to spit. When she saw them, Dok2, Beenzino and the rest, she felt like she was in heaven, awed by their flow and stage presence. Their charisma and swag was out of this world and it knocked her into a trance. It was only until Yeeun tapped her shoulders that she realized.

"The concert's just about to be done. They're finishing the last song." She informed her.

Yubin nodded and walked to the couch, needing a rest after all that rapping and dancing. Yeeun offered her water and she caught it with one hand. She browsed her phone, mainly instagram, for a while until she heard the manly laughter of the rappers. She looked up to see them all coming at once, laughing and talking to each other, all dressed in black and white, with the exception of Beenzino, who wore a bit of red. She stared at them until they noticed her. Immediately, her eyes go to Beenzino, as his did to her. He smiled and let go of his friends.

"Yeeun-ah!" He went to Yeeun first, greeting her with a hug and a smile.

"Good to see you again, Sungbin!" She commented.

He started walking over to Yubin as his friends and fellow artists introduced themselves to Yeeun. He sat next to her and stuck out his hand.

"Yubin, right?" He asked.

She nodded, shaking his hand.

"Beenzino. Nice to finally meet you, mister most-sought-out-rapper-of-2014." She joked, making him snicker a little.

He let his hand linger for a little more.

"You can call me Sungbin. Or oppa would be better." He suggested.

"Ne, Sungbin." She said, making him snort from laughter.

"Nobody ever calls me that, though. They always choose oppa." He stated at Yubin, who made a face.

"Yo! Let's head to the club and party!" Dok2 yelled, interrupting their flow of conversation.

They all grouped and headed to a club called Eleven Nine. They'd had the advantage of VIP treatment, therefore getting their own little room to party in and free alcohol. Yubin situated herself across Zino, next to Yeeun and Dok2. There was beer and vodka all around the table, but the ladies had their own individual bartended drinks. Yeeun had a strawberry vodka lemonade sparkler and Yubin had Witch's Brew, her favorite (other than Tru Organic and beer). The Illionaire gang watched as Yubin absentmindedly downed a shot of vodka after drinking beer.

"Is there a beer belly under there?" Quiett asked, curious about this girl who took drinking to another level.

Yubin didn't realize he was talking to her and kept drinking.

"No way dude. I've seen pictures. They call her '11 abs' because her stomach is so flat and abs are so nice it looks like an 11." Dok2 stated.

Beenzino rested his chin on his palm as he looked at Yubin. It was then that she realized they were talking about her.

"Ah, ani. I haven't worked out in a while." She said embarrassedly. Yeeun laughed at her.

"So, who's the best drinker, out of the Wonder Girls?" Beenzino asked, out of the blue.

Yeeun was quick to answer.

"Yubin."

"How so?" Dok2 asked.

Yeeun looked over at Yubin, whose face was telling her 'no', and smirked.

"She takes in the most alcohol, but when she's really drunk, she'll start doing real out of pocket things." Yeeun said.

Beenzino looked on, even more curious.

"Like what?" He smiled.

Yubin kicked Yeeun's leg.

"Nothing really. Just some kisses and stripping here and there." Yeeun said nonchalantly as the Illionaire gang's jaws opened wide and Yubin's head hung low in her palms.

Zino started laughing hysterically.

"Your boyfriend must be so lucky." He commented, making her blush a little.

"I don't have one." She said.

"She's not into commitment. She'll break their hearts. She's the bad girl type of person." Yeeun countered.

This resulted in Yubin scolding her, yelling out that she definitely was not a bad girl, even though every one knew she was.

Dok2, Quiett and Zino all hurdled together as Yubin and Yeeun fought with each other.

"So, should I do it? The song from Yen's album?" Zino asked.

"Dude, you should. That demo is pretty sick and you'd probably get to see Yubin again." Dok2 replied, wriggling his eyebrows in suggestion.

"Yeah man, you've been staring at her all night. She's a real goddess, we know. Take action." Quiett advised.

"Shut up, you ers. Alright, though. I'll do it." He told them.

They parted and he coughed, making sure Yubin and Yeeun broke up their little catfight.

"Yen, I'm gonna do the rap on your demo." He announced.

Her eyes widened.

"Will you really?!" She squealed in excitement.

He nodded and smiled at her, while also stealing glances at Yubin, who as also smiling just as wide at Yeeun was.

The night went along until Dok2 had interrupted everybody.

"Hey guys! Look!" He shouted. Everybody turned around to him.

"Yub and Zino have matching outfits! Couple outfits!" He yelled followed by laughter from everybody except the two mentioned.

All they could do was look at each other up and down. Black and white top. Black bottoms. Red shoes.

Red on Black.







so this is basically just a collection of stories featuring 2bin/Yubinzino. I think they'll just be random stories at different stages of their relationship. This chapter was lightly based off of yubeenzino-ed's story Are You MIne? which i really recommend if you're just beginning to like YubZino. It's the start of a new ship and I'm on board! I'll even sail it if i have to! LOL.