red rose

under the cherry blossom tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time he received a red rose, it was scarcely four days ever since he found the blue crane, and he had been dwelling whether if he’d receive one of these neatly folded origami again, at least once again to answer all the nagging questions behind his head. Folded neatly just like the crane, the rose, it was neat, he was sure that the same person had folded it; it gives off the same eerily beautiful aura, if inanimate things can have aura at all.

Sanghyuk had barely looked away from his text book or his lecturer- the red head was trying to find the familiar dark hair down there on the sakura line- when he found the thing laying innocently on his desk. And he had no idea who would be stupid or bothered enough to place them especially when he sits by the corner front of the room, nearby the window and the whiteboard. But then again, he almost gasped in shock when he found the familiar black haired male standing by the door of the class, speaking with the class’s lecturer with furrowed eyebrow.

Sanghyuk honestly had no idea that the older man is a music student or a medical student, since he had seen him around the music and the medical faculty building which located not far from the engineering building, Sanghyuk’s building, and was only separated by the sakura line, which is around 20steps away from the engineering building and almost a kilo away from the medical building. Though, putting those thought aside and reaching out for his dream yet again, Sanghyuk was sure that ‘he’ the oh-so-adorable cold guy with hair as dark as the night sky and eyes piercing like a sword had put the flower on his desk on his own and Sanghyuk would corner him.

It didn’t take long until the lecture finally decides to just end the class and continue his chat with Sanghyuk’s beloved treasure, making the student pout but also excited from the dismissal. He quickly pushes his books and stuff away into his satchel with the paper rose in his hand, keeping it secure in his hold. He wandered out of the class, being glad that it was only on the third floor so he hadn’t had to climb too many stairs or get himself crushes with all the other people in the lift. He let his eyes wander toward the familiar form of Jung Taekwoon before actually stepping onto the stairs, leaving toward his usual resting place.

Sanghyuk’s resting place is actually a big wooden gazebo located somewhere between the medical and music faculty building, forcing him to walk through the sakura lane where all the petals are currently falling. The gazebo is where he met almost all Korean students in the university and there weren’t many of them. Only about 10 people including him. They had learnt each other names, where they came from, what they want to do in the future and even each other’s personality, but all of them decided not to tell each other which faculty and which major they came from unless they managed to found out about it themselves. That’s the core reason why Sanghyuk was still won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter