Ice Princess' Attack?

Crack Drabbles Collection 2

An inhumanly scream could be heard all the way from the Kwon household.

 

“What was that?” queries the Ice Queen Jessica.

 

Yuri walks to the balcony window, “I’m not quite sure but… it sounds disturbingly like a llama we know.” Yuri makes a face.

 

 

--

 

Sulli opens one of her eyes to look around, something was disturbing her 500 years of meditation in the deep mountains but she doesn't know what, and it was disturbing. She takes a deep breath and gains back her composure and continues to meditate for the next 500 years.

 

--

Amber’s POV

 

“AAAAHHHHADFHFGJGJKKAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-ooof”

 

I have been tossed out of the castle dangerously by an angry pole and was screaming for my dear precious life thinking that it’s gonna be the end of me when I landed on something soft… but firm… like a human being… WAIT! A human being?! I slowly peaked at the figure under my llama and saw a groaning Krystal Jung. Oh no.

 

--

 

“WHO THE FUC K THREW A LLAMA DOWN?!” Krystal angrily screams when she managed to push the llama off her. She decides that she needs to teach people that littering is bad.

 

“Come here llama face, ” Krystal said, evil oozing out from her pores, “time to kill some fools.”

Amber tries to run away but was too late as she was yanked from the collar and had to abide to Krystal.

 

--

 

“I’M SO FANCYYYYYYYYYYY, YOU ALREADY KNOWWWW, I’M ON THE FAST LANE, FROM BANGKOK TO NORTHK-is it just me or is it getting really cold in here, like too cold for it to be in the middle of autumn.”

 

/DINGDONG/ “ooh we have a visitor, who dat who dat baby I-G-G-Y”
 

Before Hyoyeon could get to the door, the door got blasted off its hinge with shards of ice. Hyoyeon gets thrown back too as a result.

 

“WHICH INCONSIDERATE FOOL THREW THIS POOR POOR ANIMAL DOWN THE MOUNTAIN?” Krystal bellows into the room as she points to the llama she has next to her. Amber waves meekly at Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon shivers as she shrinks into her throne “Notttt-ttt  me-ee-e, it was Sooyoung!” She quickly points to an unsuspecting Sooyoung who just skipped into the room happily with a bag of potato chips.

 

“YOOOOUUUUUUUUU” Krystal points an accusing finger towards Sooyoung, “DO YOU KNOW THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF LITTERING AND ANIMAL ABUSE?? DO YOU KNOW WHAT GLOBAL WARMING IS?!!!!! DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE CAUSING THE DEATHS OF INNOCENT SNOWCAPS EVERY F UCKING YEAR????????!” Krystal screams as she corners Sooyoung into a corner of the room. Hyoyeon tries to slide away but was caught.

 

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING? Why did you not stop her from littering, YOU’RE JUST AS GUILTY AS HERRRRRRRRRR.” Krystal slowly backs away, dragging the llama back with her.

“PUNNISH THEM, MY SNOW CONES!!!!” her battle cry could be heard all the way from the North Pole.

 

Suddenly, the room became freezing cold and beautiful balls of sweet snow emerges out from the ground. Sooyoung drools.

 

“FIGHHHHHHHHHHT!” Krystal screams from the other corner of the room.

 

“EAT THEM ALL SOO, OR WE WILL BOTH DIE!!!! I COMMAND YOU!” screams Hyoyeon for her life.

 

Sooyoung gracefully twirls like a f ucking ballerina and opens wide to grab every flying snowball coated in delicious syrup successfully, every time. Soon, all the snow cones were gone and Sooyoung plops down unceremoniously, letting out a long and grateful burp.

 

“Damn it, I will be back! You two better repent on your ways and stop littering. C’mon llama, you’re now under my care, lets go back to the snowy mountains with my snow gnomes.” Krystal walks out as she continues dragging poor Amber by the collar, knocking her onto every furniture in the room on the way out.

 

“Now that was fun.”

 

“Yea totally-HIC-"

 

 

 

--

A/N: you guys are really quiet.