chappy 1

the hurted love
you hide behind the tree trunk only to stalk your only one crush.You have been fall in love with him for over 4 years since he saves you from a bunch of drunken man who want to you.Luckly your crush came in time before you lose your ity.You still remember how he fight all the thugs with his wushu skills.How cool he is when he ask you whether you are hurted or not.After that superhero incident you try to find him everywhere to thanked him but he is nowhere to be found. After several months searching,finally you get some information about your superhero.He study at a very popular school 'SM School' which is full with bunch of rich child and not to forget there are lots pretty girl like an angel there. With your father's money,you get to study there just because you want to be near with your superhero.But later you learned that your super hero is a trainee in a recording company and he will debuted next year.He has hundreds of fans and tons of money because his father owns a company who supply oil and gas. You have been a stalker for over 4 years.You threatened all his previous girlfriends until they broke up.You use your father's money just to own him by yourself. What happen when your father's company is having bankruptacy?What happens when you tried to threathen your superhero to marry you?What happens when you have to leave him for his own goodness? Tadaa..please wait for chapter 2..hehe..i am sorry if the story is bad..please tell me if I have to stop writing this story if the story is .