Sister in Law

Infidelity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was little over noon. Eunji hadn't had a bath yet. She was too busy in her thoughts to notice the time.

How could she put her thought at rest?

She had been feeling discarded and unwanted in her own house. How quickly had everything turned against her? The person she trusted more than anyone and loved unconditionally was now taking no interest in her, moreover, for her own sister, who she considered more her daughter than sibling. She wasn’t able to wipe out from her memory the jewelry set she saw yesterday in Areum's closet. Additionally today’s morning scene when In Guk was going to the office was adding more agitation in her thoughts.

Areum's voice was still hammering on her eardrums.

‘Oppa, wait I am also coming with you.’ Areum said as she ran to In Guk and held his hand closely.

As for Eunji's husband? It was the least expected from him. He reciprocated by holding Areum's waist even more intimately as they stepped out onto the back patio . Furthermore, as Eunji clearly noticed as her sister pulled her husbands face very close to her and whispered something in his ear as they sat in the car.

Before He could drive away,  Eunji tensed remembering how they both looked secretly at each other and smiled, leaving her at the door: guessing what was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter