Chapter: 11

Love Caught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 11

~ After one week ~

        Seung Jo walked inside his home after a hectic work in his father's company for last five days. His dad went out of the country for a business trip and he was the in-charge of the company here in Seoul. He used to ditch school whenever he is in-charge.

      Meetings, Calls, Files, Sales report, construction of new hotels plans, etc.. He is kind off exhausted. His mother and He, both used to take over the company in the absence of Mr. Baek but Mrs. Baek stated she was busy this week and can't help her son. Seung Jo felt it fishy but let it go.

     About the Oh Ha Ni part, after Min Ha said that Seung Jo thought about it for two days but then company's work came up and he completely forget about her. He had a view that "She is just a passing cloud, comes in life a minute and vanish in another" Yet he couldn't deny the fact that a small part in him had always missed her, missed her guts and the way of replying him with so much anger, never forget about the slap.

     He made his way towards the Kitchen and poured himself a glass of cold water. Finding no one around, not even the maids and the calm environment, he went to his room, took the much needed shower and jumped in his bed. All he now want is a sleep for few hours. After five minutes, there was a loud bang and the door of Seung Jo's room wide open starling him from his peaceful sleep.

"Who is that?" Seung Jo asked in annoyed tone.

"Hyung...oh! you came, I thought no one is here" Eun Jo walked in

. "What do you want now, Eun Jo-ah I am sleeping" Seung Jo.

"You were busy for last five days, so I am the one helping the Maid unni's in arranging your room" replied Eun Jo.

"By the way Appa will be home at night" Eun Jo added and Seung Jo just nods in response.

"And we are having guests tonight, Hyung" Eun Jo said while Seung Jo lay down in the bed again to sleep.

"Tonight? Who?" Seung Jo asked closing his eyes.

"She is my friend and Appa's friend's daughter, I like her a lot. I was waiting for her from last week, she will be staying in this house, with us" Eun Jo said, excitement dripping in his voice.

"Okay, Go now. Your Hyung need to rest now" Seung Jo said and Eun Jo left after saying "Have a good sleep"

"Must be some small girl who he likes a lot" Seung Jo thought as he drifted to sleep.

~_~

    Seung Jo woke up with a messy sleepy hair. The loud noise coming from the outside of the room was so loud that he can't able to sleep, Sure that his room walls are sound proof but he had kept his door open so that no one could come in anytime and disturb him.

     With an irritated face, he moves outside his room to see the commotion.

"Seung Jo-ah, why is your hair messy?" Guem Hee asked Seung Jo as soon as she saw him.

      She is standing parallel to him, in front of the room door which is next to Seung Jo's room.

"Omma, Can I ask where are these noises coming from?" Seung Jo asked looking around.

"Done, Ma'am" A maid walked out of the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter