I hate him

My existence in his heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANA's POV

I couldnt focus whole day because of the jerk who flicked my innocent pimple earlier this morning. "What the did my pimple do to that jerk anyway?! Ugghhh He is so mean!" I grumbled angrily while washing the dishes. "Does he think he is so godly and all just because he is rich and handsome? He doesnt even know how to do laundry!" I continued. "I so fuvking hate that jerk so-" "Jerk? Who me?"

Uh-oh.... 

"Ummmm" i said while slowly looking at him. "I was actually refering to the plates hahaha." I laugh nervously while tapping the plate. *god i hate him so much* 

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me like i was a mental patient. *shouldnt it be him??* he starts going near me and i was ready to smack this plate i was holding to his precious face. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I yelled at his face. I can feel his breath already and i say its really minty *wait what?! Eeeeeew!"  He whispered "Is this pimple bothering you so much?" I furrowed my eyebrows *what the heck is this jerk saying?*  "You cant even talk or think straight."

Then the same pain flowed again like earlier. "YAAAAH!!! What's wrong with you?!" I yelled while rubbing my sore pimple. He just wink at me and leaves the kitchen.

I was fuming with rage. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU JERK!" I yelled and all he said was "whatever."

 

*UUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU SO MUCH!*

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hiiiiiii ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter