Take me completely (1)

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days before………

 

Shinhye spread her hands over her head and stretched like a lazy cat, the bed was so comfortable and the sound of rain falling lulled her in and out of sleep several times, she totally lost track of time as she turned and hugged a fluffy pillow to her chest.

She buried her face in the lavender scented pillow and sighed, drifting into sleep again…She had a dreamless sleep until she felt a hand resting in her shoulder, she tried to shrug it away but it wont go away. Finally she turned to find a man leaning over her calling her name… First, she thought about screaming but what good it would do to panic, secondly she thought she knew this man, and thirdly it downed on her what she had done the night before and her adventurous escape.

She tuned into what the man was saying and only caught “ made you breakfast, I cant let you go sleeping without eat anything….”

She rubbed her eyes and just gave a lazy “ yes…” as she turned to hug the pillow again.. Suddenly the pillow was no longer under her head, making her hit the mattress in the process. That rattled her fluffy brain and she turned to glare at the man, which was smiling triumphal over her. “ That was not funny….”.

She stretched again and she heard the man, Lee Min Ho , that was his name saying “ You look like a cat…a lazy cute cat…that went party all night” She lifted her brows tring to understand why he said that and he just added “ Breakfast is ready, I will wait for you in the kitchen…” he walked to the door leaving the pillow at the end of the bed. He turned to look at her one last time and smiled to himself in a way she wasn’t sure ho to interpret, he then turned to walk out and closed the door, luckily it was the bathroom. She hurried in as she walked to wash her hands first before wash her face and gasped as she saw her reflection in the mirror.

She suppressed a scream, by covering with both her hands…She looked the worst she have ever looked in all her live!

Her face making her look like a panda bear…Her hair was a bird nest after a bad tornado and there was a saliva trail down the side of her cheek.

‘ Holy mother of God….!’ She thought to herself thinking Minho have seen her like this….Not like it will matter, but still she have never been….This….baaaaddddd….she even scared herself.

Suddenly she repeat again as she remember how bad she was crying last night in front of him while both drinking beer. But she forgot how much can she was drank until she fall deep in her sleep.

She hurried to wash her face as soon as she went back from her thought, and rushed to the room to get her back pack.

Yup last night after Minho and her decide to escape , she come to Mrs.Choi house and called So Eun. So eun dragged her eyes to open heavily because she heard her phone ringing while she was in her dream land. She forcedly answered her phone after she cant stand by her phone that keep ringing for many times that she lost count. She was very shocked as soon as she aware that it was her agashi that called her in this very late time.  Shinhye  asking her to lend some her clothes and put in one of her old fashioned back pack. “ can I ask agashi what is this for?” . Shinhye just quite for a second before she tell her straightly “ I want to run away far from this city”. Of course she scream surprisedly but shinhye quickly covering before she said “ holy !what the…” Shinhye  sighly answer her “ please, don’t tell anyone even your parents, I want to experience how is it to feel free without someone to disturb or force you to do what you didn’t want”. So eun looking at her agashi deep by her eyes and then being quite as soon as she get what her mean. Finally Shinhye let her hands off from so eun mouth slowly. As soon as she can speak

“ where is agashi wanna go?”

“ I don’t even know where we gonna go”

“ we? U not going alone?” Shinhye just nodded

“ is it that guy?” Shinhye just nodded again.

“ I hope you gonna be happy with what you have decide, agashi, you must be like him so much that you trust him to take you wherever you both want to go”

“ yes, I like him so badly that I cant stay to separated from him”

“ how romantic, im so envy…he was quite handsome too by the way”

“ yah!”

“ aww, did agashi feel jealous when I praise him?, don’t worry he was all yours”

“ don’t tease me, aish”

So eun just laughing cutely then Shinhye hugged her as soon as she seeing her soft smile “ thank you so eun, I..i already feel u are like my real sister” So eun hugged her back “ me too, agashi…please be happy and call me whenever u suddenly miss me”

“ of course… u are the only cute dongsaeng that I have, im gonna miss you so much”

As soon as she reached her back pack, she dropped the content of her bag to the floor and take some pair so she can change her dress and get shower before that.

Once she was already changed, shechecked her present again in front of the mirror for the last time and then walked to the open space as soon as she finished. She looked around getting used to the place. It was one big room, wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter