finale

Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8 p.m. at night when the boys were practicing for their very first upcoming concert. Namjoon was suddenly got a call from his mother, so he had to leave the rest of the members alone for a few hours. Seokjin was very tired and not it a good mood since the youngest members always eat, but actually he was just hungry but couldn't eat since they had to practice. Hoseok was still practicing his solo, wanting to make it perfect although it was already perfect but it was for A.R.M.Ys, so of course he worked hard for it. Jimin was doing his own thing, until Yoongi came and asked him to teach some of the dance steps. They were pretty much ignored other people when they were together, not wanting others to touch his property (that was what Yoongi said).

There were the other two boys, Taehyung and Jungkook, doing their own things. Taehyung was playing with his phone, chatting with his friends and totally in his own world. Sometimes he laughed, he sobbed and pretty much doing weird things that only his species could understand. On the other hand, the youngest member, Jungkook was laying on the floor besides Taehyung. He watched the older male laughed and he smiled, his pink cheeks were showing as Taehyung looked at him.

"Kookie-ah, why are you blushing? Did you think of someone? DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW?" Taehyung shouted, making the others looked at them and stopped doing whatever they were doing.

"Fetus has a boyfriend? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Jimin pouted, stomping his feet as he walked towards the youngest's member, followed by Yoongi, who was just snorted. "Wait, did you watch , maknae? OH MY GOD HYUNG, HE WATCHES !"

"Aish hyung, I didn't watch that thing! It's disgusting okay." Jungkook pouted, giving his death glare to his hyung and sighed. "Nothing, I was just thinking about something. You guys don't have to worry okay," he giggled, "now let's continue practice!" He quickly sang and danced to their choreography without waiting for his hyungs. His cheeks were all pink, making Taehyung curious even more since the youngest of them didn't even spare him a glance. Yoongi followed Jungkook, then after a few seconds Jimin danced with them. Taehyung didn't join them because he was too busy watching the youngest of them dancing like there was no tomorrow. He thought Jungkook was an adorable little brother, but if only they could be more than just brothers.

The seven of them, including Taehyung himself, didn't really mind about their uality. Same with their parents, but the company was kind of strict so they had to control their hormones whenever they were alone or with other members, especially Jimin and Yoongi since they were dating, when they their boss was with them. At first their manager was against all of these things but Jimin was very depressed and the whole team were pretty falling into a depression. Both Jimin and Yoongi had to break up because it was what the manager asked, for the sake of the group and their fans. But then again, their fans didn't really mind, of course some of them would be upset but not that long because as long as their favourite idols were happy, they were happy too. Since then, he learned to accept that Jimin and Yoongi couldn't be separated, even if it was just few days.

Taehyung watched them dancing, but his eyes were only for Jungkook, he couldn't deny it. The way the younger moved his body amazed Taehyung. How can someone looks so perfect? He thought, smiling to himself as he was a proud brother.

"Taehyung hyung, don't you just sit there, come on dance with us!" Jungkook chuckled as he pulled Taehyung's hands. The younger one blushed as Taehyung held both of his hands, looking at him whilst smiling cutely. "Hyung, how can I dance when you still holding my hands?" He acted like he was getting annoyed, when in fact he was really nervous on the inside but stubbornly acted like he was a brave young man.

"I didn't even said I want to dance with you guys though. You're the one who dragged me here." Taehyung said, smirking. He still didn't want to let go of Jungkook's hands, so he held it even tighter than before, making the younger one glared at him. But it was find, Jungkook looked so freaking adorable when he did that. Taehyung didn't mind at all.

Jungkook was about to scream for help, but Namjoon came in, with Bang PD-nim behind him, so Taehyung let go and bowed with the other members, including Namjoon who was just came in.

"You guys did an awesome job today," their CEO smiled, clapping his hands a bit before he continued, "so I'm going to give you two days of holidays." The seven young men cheered, bowing to their CEO as they thanked him. "But after two days, I need to discuss something with all of you, so make sure you're all healthy." With that, he left the practice room with a big smile on his face.

Namjoon and the others talked about what they wanted to do for these short holidays. All of them wanted to go to their parents' houses for the first day and just stayed in the dorm for the second day. Jungkook was so happy, silently screaming as he already planned to confess for his undying love for his alien hyung. He had these unique feelings for Taehyung since they debuted, but was too afraid to tell anyone as they might thought it was weird. He knew he was in love with Taehyung when they did a filming for their music video, Boy In Luv. All of his hyungs looked so cool but Taehyung caught his attention because of his weird orange hair. During the promotion for Boy In Luv, Taehyung always being a pain in the by cling to him, whether the younger one liked it or not.

Being with his hyungs were so fun, but just being with Taehyung it could be a lot more fun since the elder has a lot of things to talk about. As they were all cheering and starting to pack their bags, he looked at this certain hyung. He looked so good with his new mushroom hair, sweats were all over his wet hair and he even gave Jungkook his eye smile that would melt any girls or even boys when they looked at him. Jungkook gulped his own saliva, walking towards the practice door as he followed Namjoon from behind, leaving the others on his back. When they were all in the elevator, he felt two pairs of eyes were watching him from behind but he have chosen to ignore it. He took his phone out, messaging his parents and told them that he was about to come home.

Oh my god, is he watching me? Jungkook thought as they walked towards their car. God damn it, why does he chooses to sit beside me?! Where's Jimin hyung, oh my god he's looking at me oh my god hyung don't look at me like that oh my god.

"Jungkook-ah, are you alright? You look nervous." Jimin asked and looked at him, "Don't feel nervous, Jungkook-ah! Let's work harder for our fans and I'm pretty sure, hundred percent sure they'll love it." He patted the younger's head lightly.

Jungkook mentally thanked every single human beings on earth for that. He just smiled and took a seat in the car.

 

Wait...

 

Taehyung hyung is sitting beside me. BESIDE ME. Oh my god, why is he sitting beside me?! Where the heck is Jimin hyung?!

 

Oh my god, he's looking at me!

 

Oh my freaking god, he's smiling at me!

 

Oh god, what should I do now oh my god.

 

Okay okay, Jeon Jungkook, you got this! Just keep it cool, you're their Golden Maknae, keep it cool.

 

Oh , his hands, oh my god why the heck is he holding my hands.

 

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he held the younger's hand tightly. Jungkook just nodded his head, screaming in his head because Taehyung held his hands. Both of his hands. Kim Taehyung. His favourite hyung. His crush. "Have you tell your parents about our short holidays?" He asked.

"Uh-uh, y-yes. I just text them. They're going to pick me up tonight since they're here in Seoul. What about you, hyung?" Jungkook asked, he looked at Taehyung's eyes and regretted afterwards. His hyung's eyes were sparkling, as they were wanting something from him. He took a deep breath, holding it for a few seconds and released.

"You know, I have something to ask you." His hyung giggled, blinking his eyes in a very cute way (Jungkook wanted to punch Taehyung but they were in a car, so maybe later, he mentally noted himself.)

"Taehyung-ah, you said your parents are not in town. Are you going to stay in the dorm alone or go back to Daegu with Yoongi? Even if you go back to Daegu, your parents won't be there." Seokjin interrupted, looking at Taehyung and the others.

"Uhm, that's why I want to ask Jungkook." He smiled and faced himself to the younger. "Jungkook-ah, can I go to your house? I mean your parents' house. Yes, in Busan." He chuckled whilst the younger one choked himself with the air.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, I live in Busan too, you know. Why don't you choose me?" Jimin pleaded, making his aegyo face to him. "You always choose Jungkook. Why can't you choose me too. I'm sad." He pouted.

"Yah, don't disturb them!" Yoongi smacked Jimin's head lightly, smiling and chuckling afterwards with the dancer. "Why don't you come with me? You said you wanted to go to my house last month."

Jimin and Yoongi told their parents, and they agreed. Both of them continued chatting, completely forgot about their Golden Maknae, who was struggling to breathe and wanting to cry. Taehyung was still looking at him, his eyes screamed please Jungkookie and his pout, okay Jungkook lost it. He smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter