Krystal and Minho

Monster High

 

Krystal and Minho

 

Chapter 1 : Krystal and Minho

 

Krystal was walking alone in the hallway. She felt tired and dizzy. She doesn't eat from yesterday, that's the reason her stomach really hurts. She put her books in her locker and slam the locker's door. Then someone appeared.

"Hey." He smiled to Krystal but Krystal just ignored him.

Krystal start to walk to her history class. Minho admiring the walking Krystal and smiled. Maybe Minho is a playboy but hey.... Playboy fall in love too. And that lucky girl is Krystal. Minho really likes her because she's mysterious and different from the other girls. But for Krystal, Minho is just a stupid and ert guy that likes to play with girls. So she really don't like him. 

___________________________________________________________________

Krystal's Point Of View

"Miss Jung, you almost late! Hurry, take a seat!" Mr. Wei pointed me the seat next to the window. I walk to my seat and sit on it. Preparing everything, books and others.

"Okay everyone. Today we will discuss about our country, South Korea." Mr. Wei start to explain. I'm not pay attentioning because I'm already expert at that. So I just look at the window and see the view from here. I was day dreaming. Thinking about my future but then.....

"Sorry, Mr. Wei! I'm late. I forgot, I got history class!" Tsk, that guy is Minho. The guy that I really hated in the entire school, aniyo enire universe.

"That's okay Mr. Choi. Please take a seat. Is up to you near Ms. Jung or Ms. Kwon." Mr. Wei said to him. No way! I don't want to sit next to him beside.... he always telling me useless things. He look at Kwon Yuri then he looked at me. I see his smirk. He walk to the chair next to me and he sit on it. Darn! I saw Yuri's face, jealousy.

"But Mr. Choi don't disturb Ms. Jung, okay?" Mr. Wei begged. Minho looked at me.

"Yes, sir!"

See! That's why I don't like him! Now he is starring at me with his ert looks. Seriously,  Minho, I hate you! The way you acted, the way you walk, the way you stare at me! I hated it. Okay, stop! I just ignore him.

"Pshh..... Krystal. Do you want to drink coffee with me after school? Huh?" He asked me. My eyes still focused on the book. Ignore.

"Yah... Krystal." Ignore.

"Krystal..... Please?" Ignore.

"Krystal, honey." Ignore?! I can't stand it anymore.

"Minho! Shut up!" I shouted, the whole students are looking at me, some of them laugh.

"Miss Jung!" Mr. Wei shouted to me. He give me a death glare and I just sigh.

"Mr. Choi and Ms. Jung! Detention after class!" Mr. Wei said. The other students are laughing. Darn!

___________________________________________________________________

Minho's Point Of View

"Run! Twenty laps!" Mr. Wei pointed the running lap. I look at Krystal. She looks like die people. I'm scared, i think she's sick. First because she not eat from yesterday. Second, she's sick because of me. God! Help me.

"Okay, start now!" I start to run, she run too but she run really slow.

"Krystal faster! Okay, you wo keep running! I have a meeting to attend." Mr, Wei leave. Krystal still run, I run next to her.

"Krystal, just stop. No need to continue it. This is my fault. I know you aren't eat from yesterday." We run. She look at me and then smiled. Wow, smiling? To me?

"Sorry, Minho-ssi. You can't trick me with your 'playboy' tactic." She said. Ah.... So she's not smiling for me. Arasso.... I looked at her. Now she collapsed.

"Krysal!" I scream. I help her to get up. She look at me.

" Don't touch me!" She hit my hand.

Okay.... It will be hard to make someone hated you to love you but I will try my best. I saw rhe running Krystal. I smiled.

Cause I love her.

___________________________________________________________________

A/n : First chapter is full MinStal. Hope you like it. Next will be full HaeSica, first. For new reader, please subscribe and for who already subscribed, please comment. Fighting!