Saranghae

Paradise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qov-wSlXj8o

 

You're sitting on the table at the kitchen while staring blankly at the counter in front of you. The memories of you with him playing on your mind. You miss him so much.

 

*Flashback*

"Oppa!" You screamed as Myungsoo put a lot of flour on your face. He laugh so hard looking at your face. You pouted then put some cream at his nose. "That's my revenge!" You grinned. Myungsoo smiled then kissed you on the lips. Your eyes widened and your heart beating fast. Then your eyes slowly close . After a few minutes, Myungsoo pulled back make your nose touched each other. He stared your eyes and whispered, "Saranghae, Park Yerin." You smiled and kissed him back.

 

Tears rolling on your cheeks remembering the memory. "Oppa...."

 

You then go to the front yard. The memories came out from your mind.

 

*flashback*

You're washing the dishes while singing your favourite song. Then suddenly a pair of arm wrapped around your waist from back. You smiled and said "Myungsoo oppa..." Myungsoo put his chin on your shoulder "What?" You shooked your head "I'm washing the dishes right now, oppa." He closed his eyes "So?" You sighed. Then Myungsoo said "Yerin-ah... saranghae. I'm glad you're mine." You smiled and said "Nado saranghae.. oppa."

 

You smile remembering the memory but it suddenly fade. "Oppa... why you leave me alone? You said you love me. But why you let me feel lonely? Why you left me, oppa? WHY?!" You scream as tears rolling on your cheeks. You kneel down choke of tears. "Do you know how much I miss you? How much I love you? How much I need you right now wanted you embrace me when I'm crying?!" Tears keep rolling on your cheeks. "My heart... It's really hurt." you said and put your hand on your chest.

 

You don't know, a pair of eyes is watching your from the back. "Mianhae... Yerin-ah. I'm sorry I leave you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry.. Mianhae." He whisper while watching you crying.

 

*flashback*

You and Myungsoo were having a picnic at a park. There were no one except for you two. You placed your head on his lap with your eyes closed.  Myungsoo your hair and said "Yerin-ah, do you hear me?" You replied "Eemmm.." Myungsoo smiled gazing at your beautiful face. "You know, I want to go to a paradise where we can be together forever. You need to be there for it to be paradise." You touched at what Myungsoo said. "Araso oppa.. Saranghae.." Myungsoo's eyes wet as he tried to holding his tears from falling. "Saranghae..... Yerin" He whispered.

(at the hospital)

"Your condition getting serious and you'll die in anytime. Having a surgery would be the best." the doctor said. Myungsoo just smiled and shooked his head "It's okay. I don't need any surgery. I'll be fine." "but-" "I know... I have to go now. Thank you." Myungsoo left the room. "Yerin... mianhae"

"OPPA! WAKE UP! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME!!" You screamed loudly while shooking Myungsoo's unconscious body. "I'm sorry Miss but we can't save your boyfriend. They're nothing we can do." The doctor said "ooo-oppa..." You said and kneeled down while tears keep falling.

 

"I will forever love you, Yerin." Then he disappeard.