Gourmet

Pizza Deliver

Kyuhyun really in a trouble. And yes tomorrow will be his 26th birthday, but well he is Cho Kyuhyun. He never actually celebrated his birthday in the past. His parents never have initiate to celebrate his birthday but he also never complaint. Right after he met his spoiled friends, Changmin, Minho, and Jonghyun, he has to face the fact that they want to celebrate Kyuhyun’s birthday tomorrow. He refused it ofcourse, he said he is not that kind of guy. Who the hell will celebrate his 26th birthday, and he is a man. A mature man.

“No changmin please don’t force me to do something with my birthday. I won’t celebrate it, I’ve said it yesterday. Didn’t you understand enough?” Changmin called Kyuhyun the night before his birthday.

“Cho Kyuhyun please. It’s been a long time since we gathered together. Our so called Kyu-Line! Jonghyun just came back from Rio and he wanted us to gather. And well while we celebrate your birthday, we can do anything fun! Like drinking wine and ask some girls to come. And yes in your apartment! Because man please, your apartment is damn big. I kinda like to sleep there. Please I beg you just this time!” Changmin sounded so desperate from his voice. But Kyuhyun is Kyuhyun. “No. We will just meet up in weekend Kay. I dont have ing time tomorrow. I will be busy with work and I will hang up then. Bye”

That was how Kyuhyun refused the desperate calls from Changmin. Yes that was the 5th calls from Changmin that night. When Kyuhyun decided to throw his body to the bed, someone called his phone again. “ Changmin. I won’t forgive you to ruin my rest” He answered the call “CHANGMIN IF YOU CALL ME ONE MORE-“

“Is that how you talk with your parent?” Oh holy why father called in this ungodly-hour. “Sorry dad, I thought it was Changmin.” He reasoned out to his parent. Sure thing his dad is mad right now Kyuhyun thought. “Call me again when you clear your brain. Don’t come late tomorrow. We will have a very early meeting. Don’t embarass me anymore.” Then Kyuhyun’s dad hang up the call. Kyuhyun who used to be treated this way, just throw the phone to the floor and sleep.

 

For Kyuhyun, morning in winter never been a good time for him. And moreover it’s his birthday. Kyuhyun went to his bathroom and dressed up quickly. After he reached his office, he went to the meeting place right away. And there were his dad, and staffs waiting for him. The meeting supposed to start at 7am but everyone came at 6.30am. Kyuhyun just stepped his shoes at 6.45am and... “You are late again. How could I trust you if you come this late.” His dad scolded him and the staffs were trying to be busy typing anything on their keyboards. “Sorry.. I was trapped in traffic jam. There was an accident and yeah....” Kyuhyun went to his seat and started to unpack his things. Lucky for Kyuhyun, the investor came after Kyuhyun, and his dad won’t reply Kyuhyun anymore. His dad gave a bright smile to the investor right away.

Kyuhyun finished his work and went to his apartment right away. The snow was blowing so hard and he decided to stop the car beside a restaurant. He blew his hands with his breath and tried to warm him inside the car. He turned his head to the restaurant and saw a Pizza restaurant. He frowned right away. Kyuhyun never like Pizza since he was born. Not like his parents gave him Pizza right after his mom gave birth to him tho. But really, he hates everything about Pizza, the smell, it weird round shape, and the package. Seriously how could you eat something from a cardboard? It smells like a cardboard so much and he hates it. “Stupid people who eat pizza pfft. How could that restaurant got so many customers. So many stupid people in this world.” He turned his gaze to the road and suddenly a thought came to him. I miss holding someone... In this winter, in this cold, there should be someone who accompany me through this and hold me.

The snow started to blow slowly and Kyuhyun decided to get back to his apartment. He reached the parking lot and went to his apartment right away. In his head, there was only one thing. He wanted to warm up under the blanket and before that he has to make a cup of hot chocolate. Oh yea it’s not one thing. He slided his apartment card and the green sign came up. He hold his door-knob and went to his living room until...

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHO KYUHYUN!!!!”

There....his nightmare started. His friends started to hug him and gave him presents. He just said simply thankyou. And went to his bedroom to place his presents. He cursed in his room “Changmin really my best friend.....told him won’t celebrate. But he is actually the one who celebrate it.” He didn’t know if he should be happy or mad. He was really tired. His dad never stop scolding him and his fellow workers also gave him bunch of tasks to do. Kyuhyun went out from his bedroom and sat on the large couch right away. “Hey Kyuhyun! We-are-hungry!” Changmin stated. Minho and Jonghyun nodded and snuggled to Kyuhyun. “Yes Kyukyu please order something! We’ve bought you a cake!!!!” Minho tugged his hand to his shirt.

“Spoiled friends ever! You guys actually take advantages of me right! Just tell me you don’t have money to eat and want me to buy it for you. What do you guys want?” Kyuhyun tried to sweep Minho hand from his shirt and Minho laughed. These are my friends yes Kyuhyun thought.

“I want Pizza!” Changmin shouted like a spoiled girlfriend and Minho also raised his hand “Yes yes Pizza please!!!!”

“What?! NO!! You guys know I never eat pizza! And please I don’t want it to enter my home at all!” Kyuhyun refused and offered another food that might drooling them. “How about Hot pot? We can go there right now!” Kyuhyun smiled to them knowing that He likes hot pot so much.

And yeah because they are Kyuhyun's friends, they rolled and side-eyed him. “Kyuhyun please it’s a smelly food. I didn’t want to smell bad right after coming back from there. We will go to some club after that and please.... I don’t want to smell like pork” Changmin stated and started to steal Kyuhyun's iPhone 6 from his pocket. “Yah! Give it back to me! Or I will tell Victoria you were going to club last night!” Changmin’s eyes widened and Kyuhyun thought he succeed “I went to the club with Victoria please. Didn’t I tell you?” he chuckled and started to type something on my phone. Kyuhyun grabbed the phone from Changmin and did the call by himself “I will do it” He went to the veranda leaving his friends. “Oh Kyuhyun I love you! Don’t forget I want a large Pizza!” Minho shouted from the living room.

Kyuhyun was in veranda, he was in a deep thinking whether he really should call the Pizza or call hot pot instead. But he was so thankful of his friends so he decided to order Pizza for the first time of his life.

“Hello this is Little Vincent’s Pizza. May I help you?”  

“I’d like to order some Pizza”

“Ok Sir. Please tell us your name, address and phone number so we can contact you later”

“Cho Kyuhyun. Vintage Apartment, Jung-gu, Seoul. 010-1234-5678.”

“Ok Sir. Can you tell us what Pizza you’d like to order?”

“I want to order 3 largerst favorite Pizza there.”

“Anything fine with it?”

“Yes and please don’t pack it with cardboard. And I don’t want cheese to be the edges”

“Excuse me?”

“Don’t pack the pizza with cardboards. I don’t like the smell of it. And I want sausage as the edges”

“E...eh Ok sir. We will try to not pack it with cardboards and sausage as the edges. Noted! Anything I can help again?”

Somehow the staff sounded cute with his enthusiasm Kyuhyun thought.

“No. Just deliver it quickly! I can pay you higher if it will reach us in 15 minutes.”

“E..eh? We made it about 15minutes sir. And it won’t be that fast....it will reach the place about 30 minutes at least.”

“Just kidding. Just deliver it as soon as possible.” I was amazed how I managed to make joke with the staff.

“Okay Sir please wait for it. May you have a good day!”

The staff somehow gave him a warmth feeling because telling him so.

 

30 minutes later

The Kyu-Line was in the middle of watching movie and suddenly the bell rang. “That must be Pizza!!!!” Changmin went to the door right away, while Kyuhyun went to his bedroom to grab his money.

Changmin came back from the door bringing the Pizza and grabbed the money from Kyuhyun’s hands. “Yah! Thieve!!! Don’t steal my money!” Kyuhyun ran to Changmin, and met the Pizza Deliver. He wore red polo and helmet. Changmin decided to pay it and the Pizza Deliver smiled to him right away.

That smile... that smile gave a warmth to Kyuhyun. He knew right away this man was the one who answered his call. Kyuhyun’s heart was beating rapidly and he placed his hand on his chest. This.. this feeling. He never felt this feeling before. And he knows right away this feeling is when Cho Kyuhyun falls in love at first sight. When Kyuhyun nervously approached the man, the man looked at his watch and bowed deeply. “Sorry I have to go! The restaurant was so crowded and I have to take care of it. Please enjoy the Pizza!” The Pizza man gone... But Cho Kyuhyun heard his voice. His cute voice like in the call before and also his adorable expression he made.

 

 

a/n oh guys its not oneshot HAHAHA please spare me T T

oh yea guys i edited this again. my stupid, I never wrote 3rd side before....soyeah confusing right. i edited it alr! enjoy!