Final

12:30PM

Saturday, 6 September 2014, 12:30PM

"Why do you always wear that watch?" Chanyeol asked one day, when they were on a date at amusement park, eating taco for their lunch. Kyungsoo staring at him while munching on his taco like he's growing a horn on his head. Chanyeol waiting for him to answer patiently. He knows it very well that Kyungsoo doesn't like it when he eats and people trying to make him speak.

"This is my favourite watch, Chanyeol. I though you already know that." Kyungsoo answered Chanyeol with confusion clearly written on his cute face. He continues munching on his taco, slightly nibbling on it. It makes Chanyeol wants to take him to their shared apartment and jump on him. But Kyungsoo would not like it because Chanyeol, I want to spent my Saturday here, not at our apartment!

So, Chanyeol being a good boyfriend as he once claimed to Kyungsoo after he bought a box full of mangas only for his cute little boyfriend's Christmas present, granted his wish. On the next day, he called Jongdae to buy them tickets so they won't be queueing. Jongdae, with a deep frown on his face, slammed the tickets onto Chanyeol's palms and told him that he own him for the tickets. Of course Kyungsoo didn't know this. It's a surprise, Chanyeol said to Baekhyun when they meet up for their acapella session.

"But Kyung, I don't think the watch is showing the right time..." Chanyeol's brows knitted together, examining the watch on Kyungsoo's wrist from his position without making any further move from his spot across Kyungsoo.

His boyfriend slapped his forehead to stop him from staring at his watch.

"Stop staring at my watch and put more attention to me!" Kyungsoo whined at his boyfriend and it makes Chanyeol kissed his boyfriend's lips to make the pout disappear from his cute face.

"Sorry, babe."

 

Saturday, 13 September 2014, 12:30PM

"Baekhyun and Jongdae are coming over. They're on their way." Chanyeol informed Kyungsoo when he saw the other male cooking for their lunch. Kyungsoo hummed as an answer because he's too absorbed in his recipe. Before Chanyeol walked back to the living room, he caught a glimpse of something black on Kyungsoo's wrist.

"Hey, babe?"

"Yes, Chanyeol?"

"I don't think you should wear your watch while cooking. It's kinda, you know, weird?" Chanyeol tried to voice out his opinion but he got turned down instantly by his boyfriend.

"I'm comfortable this way. Deal with it or I will give your portion to Sehun."

"No! I'm sorry, babe!"

Chanyeol could see the numbers on the watch and it showed half past twelve. The same time as last week before Kyungsoo averted his attention by whining like a clingy boyfriend he is.

 

Saturday, 20 September 2013, 12:15PM

"Chanyeol, I'm going out for a bit. Want me to buy you something?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol right before he's done slipping his foot onto his right Converse.

Chanyeol walked out of their bedroom, clearly just woke up from the sounds Kyungsoo made. He's scratching his tummy while stretching his back. "A dozen of donuts would be great. But where are you going? I thought you want to stay here all day long with me," Chanyeol fixed his boyfriend's coat and patted his brown hair.

"I have something to do. You could survive without me, right? I already make your lunch. If it's cold, you could heat it up by yourself, don't wait for me, okay?" Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol's arm, staring at him with much worry reflected on his doe eyes.

Chanyeol chuckled seeing his boyfriend acting like a mother once again. "It's okay, Kyungsoo. I will survive through this afternoon without you tending my needs!" He chirped so happily despite being just woken up from his deep slumber. Kyungsoo giggled and he tugged Chanyeol down so he could kiss him square on the lips, ignoring Chanyeol's morning breath still lingering on his mouth.

When Kyungsoo leaned away from him, Chanyeol staring at him confusedly, but the smile that Kyungsoo had learnt to love for all the years they've spent together still etched on his handsome face.

"What's wrong, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo just staring at him without blinking. If Chanyeol could interpret the emotion in his Kyungsoo's eyes, he would not ask him if something's wrong. But he could not, so he just staring back at him, waiting for him to open his mouth, saying something to make Chanyeol sure he is fine.

But what Kyungsoo saying next is not what Chanyeol expect.

"I love you, Chanyeol. I will always love you no matter what. You know that, right?"

Chanyeol nodded dumbly at him, and it makes Kyungsoo sighed in relief. He let go of his grip on Chanyeol's arm, stepped back to take a full sight of his giant boyfriend called Park Chanyeol.

"Take care, okay? Don't do anything stupid."

Without letting Chanyeol replied to him, Kyungsoo already walked out of their shared apartment.

It's still a quarter past twelve, so why does Kyungsoo's watch showed half past twelve?

 

Saturday, 20 September 2014, 13:00PM

Someone rings the bell repeatedly when Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom, a towel hanging on his head. He wondered if Kyungsoo forgot to bring his key, but Chanyeol quickly dismissed that. Kyungsoo is not the type who will forget his things, unlike Chanyeol.

He opened the door only to find Jongdae and Baekhyun with tears on their face. Chanyeol staring at his bestfriends weirdly.

"What's wrong, guys?"

Suddenly, Baekhyun start sobbing. He clutching on Jongdae's arm, while the latter trying his best not to cry. He instead pulled Chanyeol's arm out of the apartment to the elevator. Baekhyun walked awkwardly beside him. He stared at Jongdae, then at Baekhyun, then back to Jongdae.

"Seriously, guys. What's wrong?" He doesn't have any idea about what's going on and it just makes Baekhyun cries harder it could make the entire floor hear him sobbing,

"Just--follow me, please."

 

Saturday, 20 September 2014, 13:30PM

"Hospital? Why are we here, Jongdae?" Chanyeol asked from the backseat but got nothing from both his best friend on the front seat. Jongdae silently unbuckled his seat belt, while Baekhyun clutching tightly onto the seat belt, not making any attempt to unbuckled it. Chanyeol turned to Jongdae to question but he quickly beat him before he could form any words.

"Let him be. I think it's too hard for him to face it." Jongdae has stopped crying on their way to the hospital, but instead he showed an emotionless face and it made Chanyeol a bit scared. Then he looked around and saw a few police cars parked in front of the hospital. Slowly, he could feel something bad happened.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked him, heart throbbing hard on his chest. Now he wondered where is Kyungsoo.

Jongdae just sighed dejectedly before he grabbed Chanyeol's hands. "Promise me, you would not freak out. Kyungsoo will not appreciate that if you pull any stunt inside. Do you understand?"

"What's wrong, Jongdae? Did something happened to Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol now start fidgeting on his spot. His gut tells him that something is wrong and he did not need the answer for that because he just knew.

"C'mon, I'll take you inside." Jongdae murmured beside Chanyeol, grabbed his hand so hard just to make sure Chanyeol is right beside him.

They walked past the lobby, lift, walking down the corridor until they arrived at the end of the corridor. Chanyeol still could not processed where were they until Jongdae opened the door. A few cops greeted them--Jongdae, specifically. He could not hear Jongdae telling the cops he's his boyfriend, Sir. Chanyeol walked slowly to the only table with something on top of it, covered with a white cloth.

What he didn't expect is a peaceful face of his boyfriend beneath the white cloth. His face looked paler. Chanyeol could not feel anything screamed life from his boyfriend's body. He turned his body to the cops and Jongdae starts crying again.

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol." Jongdae muttered under his breath, which Chanyeol could not hear because his attention is focused on the cops to hear about the incident.

A car accident, the cops told him. The driver was driving on high speed and could not stop the car when Kyungsoo walked to cross the road. The car hit him hard and the injuries are too bad. The time of the accident is half past twelve.

Chanyeol wobbling beside Kyungsoo, clutching at his face in hope he would wake up and says it's just a joke. He could not let his boyfriend of 7 years gone like this. He peppered kisses on his face, ignoring the tears streaking down his face, wetting Kyungsoo's face. Jongdae watched him with much pity from the side, not wanting to disturb their somehow intimate moment even though Kyungsoo is dead.

 

Now I understand what 12:30PM means, Kyungsoo...

 

AN: I don't know... /sighs deeply/ comments, please?