Arron

HOME - {Completed}
Arron took a deep breathe,as he was driving the busy street in Manhattan,on the way to meet his best friend Jiro.There was traffic everywhere and nothing seems to be moving.Cars after cars piled up until there are no more open space was left.

I will be late,Arron thought.There must be some VIP in town.New York City traffic is worst as it is,and to add more reason for the crowding ,then it becomes impossible.It will take sometime before he'll get to his destination.

Jiro,his bestfriend and the star,he let out a chuckle and a laugh.Who would ever think that the funny ,crazy and dorky Jiro will be a star and a serious actor to boot,he thought.

It feeels like he have known him forever.Although he lives in the other side of the town,being rich and priveleged, and Jiro whose parents have to work doubly hard as much so as to send their only son to college and put a decent meal on the table.But that does not stop them from forming the bond that could last them a lifetime.

He knows he owes Jiro his life and for that he is grateful.He was his catalyst to change for the better.He used to be happy go lucky,irresponsible and all to himself
kind of guy.The Arron who takes what he can take,and throws what he wants to throw out of his life.Arron who does not have to do anything to live in life in luxury,and Arron who does not have to study or work hard to get what he wants in life.But Jiro made him a changed man.He gave him a consciense and the will to live for the better.

Now,he is a CEO of their own family's company,finished his MBA and a well respected businessman.His Dad was so proud of him.He knew he made him happy on his last days.

Finally,the traffic ease up and he finally reached his destination,a bar in Midtown Manhattan.He practically jumped out from the car when the valet took his car.

He saw Jiro in a private corner with his bodyguard,a very big man ,in sight.He waved his hand and Jiro saw him and waved back.

"Hello bro,what's up?"Arron asked."I miss you buddy."

Jiro gave Arron a pat on the back and a smiled."Yeah,it has been a while.I missed you a lot too."Jiro said."Let us just wait for Calvin for he is running late because of the traffic."

Jiro signal for a drink from one of the waitresses and the waitress came bringing them something to drink.She eyed both of them,and smiled to herself as she noted the two good looking gentlemen as her customer.She tried to make an eye contact but failed.

Finally,Calvin showed up looking exhausted."Sorry I am late."he said"I hate this traffic,Chun will just follow later on,we'll just call him where we are later on."

'Nice to see you both,buddy,this is like old times..Let us enjoy the evening,we seldom see each other nowadays because both of you are so busy."Calvin said.

"Let us get out of here,before it will becoma a mess."Jiro said, as they paid their tabs and left...