ONE

Unrequited

"Pleaseee~" the boy whined as he clasped his hands together. "Come on Semi-ah, help me out." he said with puppy eyes. "Ew ew! That doesn't suit you Kim Taehyung!" Semi pointed at him as she giggled. Taehyung pouted in return. "Yeah yeah, alright I'll help you." Semi rolled her eyes and said. "Yay! Thanks!" he exclaimed as a wide grin appeared on his face. "Sooo, what kind of flowers should I get her?" Taehyung asked. Semi tapped her fingertips against her chin as she pursed her lips. "Hmmm, carnation?" 'No, it's sunflower.'  "Carnation? Whoa, it's as beautiful as her." Taehyung grinned. Semi let out a smile. "I know right." "Oh well, I shall get that soon!" he chirped. "Thanks Semi-ah~" he high fived her and left. Semi's smile faded as she breathed in and stared at Taehyung who was already walking away. "I like sunflowers, Kim Taehyung." she mumbled calmly. Part of her wanted to chase him and reveal her true feelings for him but she knew that Taehyung will never return hers since he clearly had been crushing on Hana which was none other than her best friend. As painful as it is, she was too scared of losing both of her friends. Semi hugged her books as she strolled down the hallway. Her mind was full of thoughts as she stared down. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder and made her spun around. "Semi-ah!" the girl exclaimed. She had a long brown wavy hair and an ulzzang look. "Eo- Hana!" she smiled. "Yah, where have you been!" Hana nudged her best friend as she scooted beside her. "I thought you have tuition so I didn't wait for you." Semi replied as she pouted slightly. "Ani. I skipped it." Hana grinned. "Ah, I see." she said as she nodded. "Anyway you might want to check your front door because someone might've sent you something." Semi spoke. "Huh? Who?" her friend gave her a confused look. "Just wait for it to arrive. You'll like it." Semi smiled. "I should go now. Bye Hana-ah~" she waved at her best friend and left. Semi's heart was actually in pain. How long should she endure the pain?