FRESH MEMORIES

ON RAINY DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNHYUNG POV:

"It's raining," I muttered sitting on the window sill and looking at the raindrops on the window and tracing one raindrop that poured down at the window pane.  I then looked up at the cieling wishing her face would magically appear but I know pretty well that that's not gonna happen.



"Chaeri-ah, it's raining," I muttered hoping she would hear it.

=FLASHBACK= (NORMAL POV)

"Oppa, it's raining.  Did you bring an umbrella with you?" Chaeri asked.

"No.  I didn't think it was gonna rain today," Junhyung answered while cupping his left hand and letting the rain hit it while holding a coke on his other hand.

"Aish.  I'm guessing we're stuck here then," she said.

Chaeri then looked at Junhyung who was occuppied with what he's doing and an evil smile formed on her lips.  She suddenly snatched Junhyung's coke then ran to the rain with it.

"Chaeri-ah, what are you doing?" Junhyung asked not running after her since he would get wet.

Chaeri looked back at him then stuck her toungue, "Oppa, do you love coke or me better?" she asked Junhyung.

Junhyung just smiled at her silliness.  When she saw him smile, she got mad and childishly started stomping her feet away from Junhyung.

*Aish.  This girl is so cute even when she's like that.* Junhyung thought.

He then run in the rain to Chaeri and back hugged her when he reached her.  They were both soaked with water from the rain. 

"Do you have to ask that question?  Is the answer not obvious to you?" Junhyung asked the girl he was hugging.

"Hhmm...... I don't know," she answered while getting out of his grip and running away from him with his coke.

She ran to the playground near where they were and went to the slide.  When she slid down, Junhyung was waiting for her with his arm wide open.  When she was at the end of the slide,  she went straight to Junhyung's arms and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Gotcha," Junhyung whispered to her ear making her giggle with giddiness.

She finally gave up on running away and gave him back his coke.  They sat dwon on where the roof was to shelter theirselves from the rain.

"Oppa, have you had your first kiss before?" Chaeri asked with her ever so innocent voice.

Junhyung looked at her who was looking straight ahead avoiding his gaze from embarrasment.  He knew that he was her first boyfriend meaning she still didn't have her first kiss since he still haven't kissed her.

*Why is she bringing this up?  Does she want me to kiss her?* he thought.

"Y-yeah.  Why did you ask?" Junhyung asked Chaeri.

"Oh," she looked disappointed, "Of course, since I'm not oppa's first girlfriend," she looked at Junhyung then gave him a smile.

Junhyung then leaned in and cupped her face that was just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter