Chapter 1

Just A Story

Hyuk POV

It was a normal day to go to school. I woke up by the sound of my alarm. It was quite as usual. I bathed and dressed up. I walked to the kitchen to have breakfast, or to be exact make one. I called to my parents but no respond, it was normal. If you're wondering, my parents left me when I was 8 and girlfriend left me last year. Ahhh, my pathetic life. Thank god I have the brains. Since my girlfriend left me, I've never opened my heart to anyone except for Xiumin, he is my childhood friend after all. I ate my breakfast and walked to school. ' There goes the fans ' I thought. ' And there are the kingkas ' I focused on my walking, not wanting to attract the fans. Its not like I'm a kingka in anyways but the number of my fans are the same as the kingkas. Even if they noticed me, its not like they would dare to come closer than 1 metre. Why? Because of my strange aura. I had always had this aura since i was what? A newborn(?). Don't be suprised but I'm a.... how do you call it? A vampire. I walked to my class and sat at my desk which was located beside Xiumin's. " Hi," he greeted me. I just nod. I took out my spectacles and started to read my notebook. " Aigoo... Our Hyukkie is so cute wearing spectacles," Xiumin said, piching my cheeks. " Stop," I said with my poker face. " Ok, Mr.Han," Xiumin sarcastically. The teacher entered the class. " Good morning Miss Sohee," the class monitor, Taekwoon said. Its not like i have anything against Taekwoon but his aura is really giving me goose bumps everytime he gets to close to me. " Sanghyuk-sshi?" Miss Sohee called my name. " I'm here," " Minseok?" she asked again. "  Mom, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Xiumin!," Xiumin said to miss Sohee, which was his mom. " Ok. Its seems like everyone is here. Seulbi-sshi, you may come in," the teacher said. A girl with medium lenghted hair entered the class. " Annyeonghaseyo, Yi Seul Bi imnida. Please take care of me," she introduced herself. Ohh-oh, the only empty seat is infront of me. I pitied her because she has to bare with my aura for a whole year. She sat infront of me. She looked very familiar to me. She greeted me but ignored her. Why? Because she looked like my ex-girlfriend. My ex, Jang Eun Ji, broke up with me because I'm a vampire. Its not like I want to be one but I was born with it. The only person who knows about my secret is Xiumin. It was quite a shock for him too but he eventually got used to it. To tell the truth, our school is full of vampires. Well, not full but I'm not the only one. Allow me to introduce you to all of them. The first one is our class monitor, Taekwoon. Then there's Hongbin, the football team leader. The head prefect, Hakyeon. The libraian, Wonshik. And the goody- two shoes, Jaehwan. Sometimes we hangout together. Back to the story. I focused my mind on the blackboard. Kringgg!!!!! The school bell rang. " Hyukkie!!," I heard Xiumin called me. I turned my head at his direction. " Do you think we should help the Seulbi girl?," he asked. I shook my head. " You help her. I want to go with the other vampires," I said. Just right after I said that, Xiumin ran of to the girl. For your info, our group ( vampires ) is called VIXX. Xiumin has his own group too. They are called EXO. I have to admit the members are quite good-looking. Soooo, after Xiumin left me alone, I went out of the classroom to find the others. At the corridor, I saw Wonshik getting at a boy for not returning a book on time. I chuckled a bit at how serious Wonshik a.k.a Ravi is taking the job. After 3 min, he finally finished yelling at the poor kid. " Yooo~ Hyukkie!!," Ravi yelled from his place. He ran over to me and hugged me, like literally trying to crush me to pieces. " Are you trying to crush me?," I asked with my monotone voice. He shook his head. On our way to find Hakyeon, we saw Hongbin at the boy's locker. " Kong~ Join us," Ravi said while walking towards Hongbin." Did one of us brought blood?" he asked, playfully. " I think Hakyeon hyung did," Ravi answered. Hakyeon a.k.a N was always the one who brought us 'food' because luck him his mom works in a hospital. We went to the library to check if n hyung was in there. But unlucky me, it was Taekwoon. We just simply called him over and continued our quest to find N. Again who we found was not N but Jaehwan a.k.a Ken. At last, we found N at the canteen already eating the food. " Yah, Cha Hak Yeon!!!," Ravi shouted from the spot that we were standing. N turned around and us a cup filled with red liquid. We ran to him."Give me one! I'm super thirsty,"Hongbin shouted at N hyung's ear."Here,and please stop shouting at my ear,"N hyung said,handing Hongbin a cup.We finished our drink just in time before the bell rang.I saw Xiumin talking to the girl.She has the kind of I'm nice but I'm evil kind of aura.It's weird how someone could look so innocent and extremely evil at the same time."Xiumin,come help me here," I called out. "Wow!!! Sanghyuk aoppa talked!!!!!" one of my fangirls shouted. 'oh... man,'I thought.They came running, totally blocking Xiumin from reaching me."Let's meet outside," I said. He nod before pushing himself out of the classroom. I struggled a bit before I stumble outside."Don't you think the Seulbi girl is weird? " I started the conversation. " Why? She seems pretty normal to me," he said or asked(?). " She has this weird aura around her... " I said. " Nobody has a weirder aura than your's, Hyukkie," Xiumin said in a matter- of - fact tone. Suddenly, Ms. Ji Hyun entered the class. Lesson was normal... I think. The only abnormal thing is that the Seulbi girl keep on giving out the dark weird aura.

 

a/n- sorry if its to long or to short