Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.

"I have no idea why my parents decided to take me to take me to a resturant for my birthday. I'm 17 for crying out loud! All I want to do is spend time with my friends and have a sleep over." Ari muttered to herself as she tried to tame her unruly hair. "Mom says hurry it up." Daisy said as she walked through the open bathroom door. "Whoa who are you trying to impress?" Daisy gave her a whistle. "It's my birthday duh!" Picking up  a brush she throws it at Daisy only to have it land a few feet away from her. "You missed dork!" Daisy stuck her tongue out just. She darted from the room before Ari could try again. With a grumble she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles, "Not to bad Ari not to bad." Walking down the steps she yells "I'm coming im coming." As she gets in the car she puts her ear buds in and begins to listen to Infinite. Somewhere along the drive she began to look at the stars not notcing that they pulled into the parking lot of the small resturant.

 

Nerves began to set in as the headlights danced across the wall of the resturant.Hopefully she likes what is about to happen. he wipes his palms on his legs as he hears footsteps and voices through the entrance of the resturant. That was his que to play Happy Birthday. Once the song began he focused on the keys he played until finally he lifted his head. when his eyes met hers he was floored, it was as if an angel was in his presence. She wore skinny jeans and a cream yellow shirt and her hair was braided to the side. She was beautiful he thought. Someone cleared their throat brought him back to earth realizing that he stopped playing he began to play again. This time he began to sing the song to her, making eye contact with her the whole time. Once the song was over he stood as another man took his place and began to play. Making his way to her he said, "Ari Happy Birthday, I hope not only this year but every year to follow you get  everything you could dream of." Standing there Sunggyu extended his hand and smiled. Shyly taking it the pianist began to play "Real Love" by Jun. K he elegantly danced her acrossed the room. "I just wanna feel real love" Sunggyu sang quietly to her. He pulled her close telling her she was beautiful. Looking up at him she smiled. And in that moment he took a leap and bent down and kissed her.