Sweet Delight

Sweet Delight

Its 6pm in Seoul and everybody suffers from heat wave. Jin and Hoseok decide to take the maknaes out to get some ice cream, since there was a little bit left at the dorm, leaving Namjoon and Yoongi alone in the dorm, eating the rest of the ice cream from this intense heat. Yoongi grabs a spoonful and accidentally lands on his face.

Namjoon giggles.

Yoongi blushes.

He then frowns "Oh you think that's funny do you?" He grabs the ice cream with his spoon and flings it at Namjoon, laughing like a little boy when he sees how foolish he looked. Both of them start attacking each other with ice cream, playfully flinging and shoving it on each others faces. Namjoon grabs Yoongi's wrist to stop him from throwing more at his face.

They both looked at each other for a moment. Yoongi makes the first move, leaning in and kissing him. He can taste the strawberry flavored lips mixed with his hot breath. Namjoon stops and pulls away, but he keeps his hand around Yoongi's wrist. "Let's get this off our faces in the shower, yeah?" He gives Yoongi a small wink. Yoongi smiles shyly. "Okay" They indulge in one more sloppy kiss before they make their way to the bathroom. Stumbling inside and slamming the door shut.