Chapter 1

Somewhere Only We Know

Today was her 4th anniversary with the guy whom she knew since she was in elemantary school. He used to be her bestfriend till they finally realized how the actual feeling they had held for long time. Without they both recongizing, the feeling was growing; from bestfriend to boy/girlfriend.

She checked her phone, certaining that there would be a message from him, but she just got the home screen with their selca together on their first anniversary. She tried call him but ended up by operator voice. A sea always became their destination for anniversary, because everything started there. Kris always said that he loved her because of sea, but she didnt find any similarity between her and sea. Unfortunately, they just celebrated it at Kris's appartment due to Kris's full schedule on their 3rd anniversary.

She knew that everything has changed now. Kris wasnt Kris that she used to know. But she knew Kris wouldnt break his promise. If he said he would come, then he would. Since Kris debuted as a singer, frequency of their meeting decreased. Even they should meet at the place where just both of them there. Kris's agency didnt let their artists to date someone, that was why it became harder. They should plan it perfectly just to meet, eventhough there was just an hour or ever ten minutes that they spent and it never been enough.

On last anniversary, Kris came because he said he would. It was about ten minutes before he went to China for his solo concert. He hugged her so tight, whispered her that, "I love you Marysa. I do really love you. I'm sorry, I should always be by yourself to protect you, but it doesnt seem easy to me now. But you have to know, that there's only you for me, there's no possible to live without you. I wont leave you, please remember it Marysa." And last, he would always give her a kiss on her lips telling the longing that he had, was so much.

This time he promised her to bring her to enjoy the sea, as their habit on anniversary. But it has three hours wasted to wait him here, at the seaside "Where are you, Kris?"

Until the sun hid its figure, this girl was still waiting. "I know you will come."

"Marysa," a cold voice but didnt sound like his voice. She looked guy five meters away from her. He smiled showing rows of teeth, his hand waved like unable to stop. He walked approaching that lonely girl. "Remember me?" She squinted her eyes trying to remember. "Seriously, you dont remember me, do you?" He looked a bit dissapointed.

She laughed as soon as she punched his shoulder. "CHANNIE! How could I forget you, giant bastard?!"

"YA! It hurts." He massaged his shoulder showing his puppy face.

"A weak guy!" 

"Why are you so mean?"

"Because you deserve it."

"What are you doing here at night and alone?"

"Waiting him"

"Kris?" She nodded. "He looked busy nowadays. You must be dying to miss him, right?"

"Even for a second, I cant stop missing him."

"He must be lucky, very lucky."