Flashblack

EverLasting Friend

 

November 26, 2009

5:36 PM

Seoul, South Korea

-Super Show 2-

It’s been a year, SeoHyun and I became ELFs. We’ve always been by each other’s side. We always watch Keroppi in our dorm. The SM Entertainment and the other producers told us that we will debut earlier because of our great performance in showcase.

But I became very jealous when Yuri, my mortal enemy, befriended her. The producers also told us that we will debut as So Nyuh Shi Dae or Girls’ Generation with Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri and, Sooyoung.

“Yah, Donghae Oppa will have a solo performance with SeoHyun, right?” Yuri asked to Jessica.

”Yeah and there’s a rumor that they were lovers.”

“BWOH?!” I exclaimed, good thing no one heard it.

We’re here to help Super Junior to prepare their clothes, but Seohyun is not here. And a moment ago I found pictures on her cabinet…she’s with Donghae. Holding a doll happily, like couples.

tumblr_lsw96j0Gb11qfctdko1_500.jpg

“I noticed that Donghae Oppa still likes her. Look, he chose Seohyun instead of Yoona to be his partner. And I know Donghae Oppa already knows that Yoona is his fan.”

“Who knows…” they laughed.

“Yah! What are you talking about?! Seohyun never told me about it so I don’t believe you! If you still want to talk about that, go on where I can’t hear you!” I shouted; I can’t take it anymore.

“Who are you to say that? You’re just an ELF!” Yuri said.

“Yes, I’m an ELF and I’m proud of it! !” she then pulled my hair and I fought back.

8:15PM

“Where’s Seohyun?” I asked Sooyoung Unnie.

“I don’t know…” she shrugged. I’m afraid that she’ll faint again.

“’Cause you are so beautiful…” Fishy sings and all of a sudden a girl appeared behind him.

“Seohyun?!”

December 13, 2009

8:49AM

Seoul, South Korea

-SM Academy-

“ELF, I’m so sorry. Auntie just forced me to do it.” She explained, running after me.

“Forced you? Or you really want it? You want it? You’ve always been like that! You’ve hide it all to me! You don’t even say that you both were “lovers” and you also hide that you’ll perform with him. What’s wrong with you?!” I walked faster and I didn’t hear her voice again.

10:34AM

“Yoong, where’s Seohyun?” Taeyeon Unnie asked once I entered our room.

“She’s not here yet?”

“We heard that she’s attacked by her illness, do you know what was it?”

“BWOH?!” I run as fast as I could and went on where I came from a while ago. “ELF, where are you?” There she is! I ran to her.

“How is she?” I asked to a guy.

“She’s okay now,” I looked at him and found…”Kyuhyun Oppa?” he bowed.

November 26, 2010

7:38PM

Seoul, South Korea

-Super Show 3-

A year after, the days became very unpredictable. Fishy courted me on a couple of months then I answered him today. I forgave Seohyun and she told me about them,

 

Flashback:

“Two years ago, Hae and I are engaged.” She started. “We loved each other so much. We can’t live without the other one. But that was before I know about my illness.” She’s getting all teary when she’s talking about it. “I felt that I’m a burden for him. He can’t study because of me. He can’t even take a bath. That’s why I left him without any word. I don’t know that my illness is that critical and cannot be cured.”

I looked down… I can’t see her crying like this.

“I left all my dreams with him and start a new life… That day, the day we first met. I want to find the perfect girl for him. The one that can’t leave him, healthy, and lovable not like me. Then I saw you. You seemed so happy that day and want to see him.” She continued, “You’re so friendly. I don’t know how but you’re like my sister. I can do all the things just for you. I’m so happy because of you. The old way I was, it’s just like you. Cheerful, loving, I used to be like that. And I know you’re the perfect girl for him. I know you love him.” She gets a CD from her bag. She gave it to me.

“What’s with this?” I asked. She smiled, “I composed it for him, last year. Please give it to him when I die.” I frowned, “Yah! Don’t say that.”

She chuckled, “Unnie,” this is the first time she called me unnie. “Please take good care of him.”

End of flashback