Meet my boyfriend!

Over protective dongsaeng

No one pov

 

At lunch, Doori and Minho went to this really restaurant.

"Minho ah, this looks really expensive. Are you sure you want to eat here?" Doori said.

"I mean if you don't want to eat here it's fine. I kinda already reserved."

"Oh okay thats fine!" Doori grabbed onto Minho's arm and walked into the restaurant.

 

Yoseob pov

 

I'm so pissed at Doojoon for not doing his homework. He owes me big time. He better do his homework tonight. If he doesn't, then I'll whip his myself.

"Yoseob, wait!" Hollared Doojoon.

"What! What do you want???!!!" You can tell I'm seriously pissed.

"Look, I'm sorry! Last night I was busy. But honestly, you shouldn't have done that for me."

"What made you so busy last night that you had no time for homework?"

"I was with my noona."

I forgot that he had a noona. It's been awhile since I met her. Doojoon really cares about his noona. Sometimes I think he cares about his noona than me. What am I saying? She's his noona. And I'm just his friend. (Friend zoned.)

 

*Flashback*

 

"Hey Yoseob! Hey cutie!" Doojoon yelled.

I turned around to see him running at me.

"Hi." I said shyly.

'You doing anything after school?'

"Ani wae?"

"Well, actually I need help with my homework. Not just that, we're best friends! Best friends go to each others house! Let's go to my house!"

"But-"

"Let's gooooooo!" Doojoon grabbed my hand and dragged me to his house.

I guess I have no choice.

 

*Flashback end. End of the day*

 

"Yoseob, come to my house." Doojoon demanded.

"Why should I?"

"You haven't been to my house in awhile. And I need help with my homework."

Doojoon has never changed.

"And why should I help you?"

"Cuz you're my best friend."

Yup, he hasn't changed a bit. He always does that when he wants something. I sometimes think why we're friends. I sometimes think if he even cares about me at all.

I sigh in defeat.

"Fine, I'll go."

"YAY! Let's gooooooo!"

Seriously, when is he ever going to change? He hugged me, then grabbed my arm, and shoved me in his car. I felt like I was being kidnapped. But my crush was the kidnapper.

 

When we arrived at his house, we spent hours on just one problem.

"Doojoon, why are you so stupid?" I asked.

"Yah, stupid is a mean word. And it's not my fault that I at math."

"It kinda is."

"YAH! You wanna die?"

"HAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL!"

Moments after, his noona came home.

"I'm home!'

"Noona's home!" Doojoon gasped and ran down the stairs, since we're in his room.

"Wait for me!" I yelled.

Doojoon was running down the stairs way too fast, that I couldn't keep up with him. When I came down the stairs, I saw his noona. And a man next to her.

"Doori, who is this?" Doojoon's omma asked.

"Appa, omma, Doodoo, Yoseob, I would like you to meet Lee Minho, my boyfriend!" Doori beamed.

Boyfriend? I turned to Doojoon, and he seems pretty mad. He clenches his fist and teeth. He looks like he wants to punch him.

"Congratulations, sweetie! And Minho, welcome to the family!" Doojoon's parents said.

Oh about to get down.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Yay! I updated. First of all. my story "CEO Love" will be on hiatus for a while because I don't really know what to write for that story. So I'm sorry if you guys are waiting for the next update. Don't worry I'm still working on it. Anyway, I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Have you heard, Beast will have another comeback this year? I'm so excited! Please look forward to Beast's comeback! Anyway, back to the story. What is Doojoon going to do next? Please comment, subscribe, and or upvote. Thank you~