Final

Copycat

Jungkook always found himself enjoying any kind of interview a lot more whenever he was sitting near Taehyung - actually, everything was more fun with Taehyung. Jungkook nearly jumped in glee when he found out he would be next to Taehyung for the next radio interview they had scheduled (but he didn’t do that of course, that would be weird).

 

Nearly half an hour in and he had already ended up trying to sing Boy In Luv in English, made a pretend confession to a noona and had taken a variety of weird selcas that he was worried would be posted online later. Taehyung had encouraged this the most of course.

 

“So, one fan on Twitter asked ‘who takes care of each member the most?’” the interviewer grinned, reading from an iPad. “Shall we start with the eldest, Jin?”

 

Seokjin thought for a moment. “V, I think. He likes to watch anime with me and gets me involved a lot more than I would do myself.” Taehyung cries out in happiness at Seokjin’s answer, stretching over the table to hug his hyung.

 

The interviewer laughs at the younger’s reaction. “Suga?”

 

“Jimin,” Yoongi replies after only a moment of hesitation. “He’s an idiot but he always makes sure I’m not overworking myself.”

 

It continues like that, with both Hoseok and Namjoon picking Seokjin - who looked thoroughly touched - and Jimin picking Yoongi, a sweet smile on his face. Yoongi scoffed but affectionately punched the boy’s shoulder anyway.

 

“What about V and Jungkook? Who do you two feels takes care of you?”

 

The two boys looked at each other for a split second before yelling ‘Jungkook!’ ‘Taehyung!’. Loud laughter from both broke out as they high fived each other. Their hyungs simply rolled their eyes.

 

“They’re always like this,” Namjoon chuckled fondly. “Sometimes I feel they like each other more than anyone else.”

 

“Noooo!” Jimin squeaked. “Jungkookie loves me most!”

 

Taehyung’s reply was wrapping his arms around Jungkook’s shoulder with a firm ‘nope!’.

 

***

As usual, the two youngest boys were causing havoc in the car after their schedule ended. This time it was singing and dancing very excitedly to B2ST. Taehyung started it, randomly starting to sing along while listening through his earphone. Soon, Jungkook had the other earphone and was joining in without a second thought.

 

“How can you have so much energy after a long day?” Seokjin questioned disbelievingly. Taehyung’s signature box grin widened.

“It’s because we steal all of yours for our own use, Seokjin hyung!” he giggled, returning straight back to his jam session with the maknae.

 

“Really..” Yoongi chuckled. “You can barely get Jungkook to do anything because he’s so shy about it, but he’ll join Taehyung in anything without even being asked!”

 

“Yeah, Jungkook!” Jimin whines. “Why don’t you join me in fun things?”

 

Jungkook snorts at Jimin. “You’re idea of fun will always end up with me embarrassing myself or looking stupid.”

Taehyung has stopped dancing and ends up making weird faces. Jungkook starts copying him immediately, the two laughing at how the other looks.


A/N: that wasn't a real interview by the way!! just in case anyone tries to go looking for it lmao, i just made it up~ i might write another taekook soon based on taehyung's drunk tweets today ((shall i try write about them making out?? i think i should write about them making out))

ALSO MY COUNTRY COULD END UP BEING INDEPENDANT TODAY THIS IS SO EXCITING. im a yes voter, i really believe scotland would be better off away from the uk but there are pros and cons to both sides so im just curious to see how this all turns out!! 

i hope you enjoyed this, im not very proud of it but when is an fic writer ever really proud of their work lmao