008

Love again .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO -PROMISE 2014

SEHUN , i'm lookng for him , i asked for him in my mind .It’s 5 months he leaved me . Am I doing anything wrong ? I sighed deeply . I walked away from sofa and prepared myself to my shop . After he missing for 6 days , I got myself to my shop . I think I should stand with my own feet . My tummy start going bigger . Now ,Im just doing work with baby .I doing my routine in my shop ,watering , ate something at the counter side . Waited for customer was not a easy worked .I gasped as suddenly I saw Da Eun walked in my shop . She wear some office clothes , I noticed she was y with a y red lipstick on her lips , red dress down her and she started wear some make up on her face . I bowed at her same as her . She giggled and came closer to me , hugged me tightly .

“ where have you been baby ? “ she asked me and patted my head since she taller than me with a pair of higheels .
“ I’m here , you can see it right? You look different .“
She chuckled “ well , I’m not like you . You know stucking with these flower not for me .“
“yeah I’m know . So , what you doing now ?“She asked tried changed the topic .
“ I work as an assistance for my bias ! “ she giggled like a child .
“ huh ?” I wrinkled my forehead .
“ K—“ We looked at the door as someone stepped in my shop and walked to us .
“let’s go babe , “ he said to Da Eun and turn at me . I gasped when saw Kim Jongin looked at me . He was wearing a tuxedo and red necktie . Well, maybe he wan’t looked paired liked Da Eun . I looked at Da Eun back and gave her a smile . “  Look what you have here , “ I said happily .

“ Kai , this is Miyoung , Miyoung this is Kai “

I nodded slowly and chuckled . “ Kai ? I thought his name was Jongin ? “
“ Oh , I call him Kai , his favorit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter