Our maknae - Chapter 2

Our maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyunnie..”

Kyuhyun paused at the entrance of their dorm as soon as he heard Leeteuk’s voice. Aishh, I knew he would be here.

“Uh hyung?” He replied as he slowly making his way up to his room, avoiding any eye contact. “I’m tired. I’m gonna go take a nap..,” he said quickly hoping that the leader would leave him alone.

Unfortunately, he had his head hung really low that he didn’t realised that Leeteuk was not the only one there. All the other members were in the living room waiting for his return.

“Ya! Come here!” A loud voice made him jumped.

He didn’t even have to look back to know who it was. Heechul hyung.

“Wae hyung?” he asked, his back still facing them.

"noe... gwenchana?” Heechul's voice sounded so full of concern and so sincere, that it broke Kyuhyun's heart. 

“What? What do you mean, hyung? Pfft! Of course I’m fine,” the maknae replied quickly finally facing all his hyungs as he let out a laugh, a fake one.

But the expression on the members’ faces darkened. No way they would buy that. Kyuhyun wanted to run to his room more than anything else now.

“You look so stupid, kyuhyun-ah,” Eunhyuk said. Usually he would say that as a joke, but not today. Kyuhyun really did look stupid. Who was he trying to fool? 

“I’m fine, hyung..” Kyuhyun said once again trying to find strength in himself. But he failed, because none of them couldn't help but to wince at how broken the boy sounded, even Kyuhyun himself.

He quickly had his eyes closed, mentally cursing himself for not being able to be strong enough.

“Gwenchana,” a soothing voice whispered to his ears as he was pulled in a big warm hug. “Gwenchana, kyunnie.. Na, Kangin hyung, will always protect you..”

That was all it took for Kyuhyun to lose it. 

For the first time since he heard the news that day, he cried.

He cried in Kangin’s embrace.

He didn’t cry when he was working that morning. He didn’t cry when he was alone. But as soon as he entered the dorm, he knew he had s. He had his hyungs. Their presence comforted him so much that all the emotions he tried to push down built up and exploded beyond his control.

Soft whimpers could be heard as he buried himself more into Kangin’s chest.

“Aigoo,” the older man said as he rubbed kyuhyun’s shaking form in a fatherly manner, “You’re still a baby.”

The other members laughed at that remark, despi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter