Part 1

PLUMPkinLIPS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So hello guys! I've decided to cut this one into two parts (even though it's just short, I ran out of ideas. Sorry ^^) but I will post Part 2 very soon~ Anyways, sorry if there were some mistakes (grammars, spelling, etc.) I forgot to check. Enjoy reading! ^^

 

 

 

Even before the sun rises, a young man carrying a bazooka-like camera and two big backpacks dashed to the airport. Once he got there, he calmly sets his equipments up, humming an unknown tune and awkwardly danced into it. He called his assistant an hour ago so he’s expecting him to come any minute now.

 

“Hey plumpkin!” his assistant named Lee Hyukjae came over running to him, a camera on one hand while a tripod on another. “Early bird as usual.”

 

“Of course. I must set up before those kids try to steal my spot once again.”

 

Hyukjae snorted as he sets his camera up, “Steal your spot my . It’s clearly you who Sungmin likes the most.” Plumpkin smacked his head and went to sit on a nearby chair, taking a sip of his iced Americano.

 

As the owner of PLUMPkinLIPS, a famous fansite dedicated for SQ Entertainment’s top solo artist Lee Sungmin, he obliged himself to provide the fans well captured images of whatever Sungmin was doing. Despite of being busy reviewing for an important exam, Plumpkin, as they call him as he insisted to stay anonymous till god-knows-when still manages to find time for Sungmin. He’s been there since Sungmin’s trainee days, supporting him until now.

 

Though there was one rumor about them being “in a relationship” as Plumpkin’s shots somehow shows that Sungmin always spots his camera and wink at him, his lips or whatsoever which is of course, ridiculous as Sungmin’s management stated. Fans then started shipping them together, or as they called them the “PlumpMin” couple. They both denied the rumor, disappointing the fans, though some fans and netizens are still doubtful about it because of the lame reason but then decided to just brush it off and continue with their own lives.

 

“Can you just shut up? Here, eat up.” Plumpkin said as he threw a sandwich packed by his mom to Hyukjae. The latter happily munched on the sandwich, leaving traces of mayonnaise on the sides of his lips which Plumpkin finds so annoying.

 

“You eat like a kid!” he whined, “Why are you even my assistant? God, you’re embarrassing me.”

 

“Because no one wants to be dragged early in the morning just to take photos of this hot guy?” Hyukjae retorted. Plumpkin just rolled his eyes as he threw the empty plastic cup in the trash bin.

 

--

 

Sungmin’s other fansites started to flock in the airport, getting to their own places. They’ve greeted Plumpkin before setting their things up, as the latter is somehow respected by these kids. He gave them a small smile while bowing a little, before shifting his attention back to his camera.

 

Plumpkin then started seeing some familiar faces coming out of gate 7 so he heaved a deep sigh before holding his camera on place. After a minute or so, there he saw Sungmin, dressed in a white polo shirt, ripped jeans and black boots. And to finish his look, there he placed a pink brooch on his shirt. He smiled to the cameras, waving his hand here and there before focusing his attention to Plumpkin’s camera. He his lips and winked, making Plumpkin’s knees tremble a bit but still he managed to take some shots before Sungmin goes in his car. He then caught the latter’s lips mouthing words to him, something like “You look nice today” before the manager closes the car’s door.

 

That’s when he realized to look at himself. Dressed in a pink polo shirt, white pants and black loafers, he indeed looked good today. He smiled to himself, feeling proud as this isn’t the first time Sungmin recognized his fashion. He woke up from his trance as he heard Hyukjae chewing his sandwich oh-so-loudly while holding his camera up. “I recorded everything. Thank me later.”

 

Plumpkin blushed a little as he started packing up. “But I want to thank you now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter