MID II

Miracles in December (EXO)

 

MID II

 

 

 

 

"Time of death, 12 am. December 25, 20xx. I'm so sorry. We did everything to save her."

 

 

 

***

He removed the cloth covering a lifeless body. Baekhyun slowly walked to Yuri and hugged her. What the doctor said to him just sinked into his mind.


 

"Yuri! No... Please...don't go. Please wake up! Let's go home... Please, I'm so sorry. Let's go home..." he begged to a lifeless body. He begged as if that lifeless body would speak and grant his wishes. He begged and begged. He cried and cried. 


 

"No...Yuri. You can't go. Don't go near the light. It's too early for that. Yuri...let's go home. Yuri, wake up. Please... This is not the time for jokes." he broke down on the ground, crying.


 

If he just fought for their love... But no, it's too late. She's gone.


 

He was never a good boyfriend. He's a total idiot, a total fool. 


 

Yuri looks so peaceful, sleeping. It reminds him that---She will never be able to wake up.


 

He wanted Yuri to wake up and say "I fell asleep, didn't I?" 


 

But it was too late,


 

There's nothing he can do.


 

All he can do is cry and blame himself.

 

He still can't believe it.


 

Yuri is dead.


 

My love of my life is gone. 


 

She's gone.




 

Baekhyun's POV
 

I was so surprised, I couldn't speak. Holding on to my trembling heart.


 

Where are you, Yuri?  Please wake up, Jagiya. I will wait for you...


 

Please let me hear atleast your breath.


 

"I miss you already... I Love You." I cried and cried. I don't want to think that she's gone. Please, it's just a nightmare.


 

I was so happy because I met a person like you. My heart raced everyday and I could only see you. With the reason that I love you, I trapped you more inside of me, made you tired. 

 

I was so greedy, that's why I lost you. My love overflowed and now I can't ever see you again. A useless love that only leaves behind scars, I didn't know back then. Yes I was so greedy.

 

I thought everything would go well because there's no one else like you. My eyes were blinded in happiness so I couldn't see your heart. I made you cry and gave you a hard time. It was clearly my fault. I empty myself more and more but my greed remains. I don't think I can go on without you. Please know that you are still my last love. Yes, I want to stay by your side. My love still remains.

 

I opened a little box that contains our wedding ring. I explained everything to my parents and I said that I really love Yuri so they gave me their blessing and I was supposed to ask her hand in marriage. 


 

I regret letting you go. 


 

I will never see her smiling face anymore

 

 I will never see her laughing.

 

And I will never see her anymore. Maybe I will see her, but in my dreams and in the memories we made together.


 

I'm searching for the one I can't see anymore...

I'm listening for the one I can't hear anymore...

I see things that I couldn’t see before

I hear things that I couldn’t hear before

 

After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before. I wish that somehow you would appear, I wish you'd be by my side.



 

Some says there is Miracle in December. But there's none.


 

There is no such thing as Miracles in December because if there is, then she should be here greeting me... "Merry Christmas."


 

=======================================================