♪ FINAL ♪

Let me be your only duck

~start~

 

Am I not enough?

Why do you have your eyes solely concentrated on other things and not into me? You once had your eyes glued to my existence. You said that you can’t seem to get your stare off of me. You said that, but why am I getting this now?

You look lovingly to them. But when you look at me? I just don’t know.

Yes, I am sounding like a possessive right now.

But who cares? You’re mine and I’m yours. That was the pact we made.

But why do I feel like it’s being torn now?

 

 

You look so happy with them, are you replacing our good old memories?

You already did this to me, you already left me once. Are you going to leave me once more? Should I familiarize myself with that setting?

I don’t know if I’ll even bare the pain once more.

You went to other countries without me, you were so happy during that span of time. You went to another different country, now with people you said you liked. The ‘like’ you said to me was like idolizing them. But the way you looked at them during those times, it shows a different kind of ‘like.’

Having to know that you were flirting with others while doing your work away from me already hurt, but I let it be for you said to me that it was plain work stuffs and assured me of your love towards me. Although seeing it now with my own eyes hurt even more.

But I will hold on to what you assured me, because I won’t make it through without you.

 

 

Hours passed by and you continued to be that way, they say that I’m just too jealous for my own sake.

They say that it’s too much to be jealous of them. But they don’t know how I feel. They said that I should just go with the flow. I tried reasoning things out more but the more I talked, the more they ignored my existence.

                                                                                                                                                

 

 

Go with the flow? Does that mean that I should also do how Baro is treating to me? Or should I join him?

Well, here goes nothing.

 

 

I can hear you call my name but not entirely calling me. You weren’t even looking for me. I quickly, but quite slow and carefully walked towards you, my playful lover.

 

I halted as soon as I saw my lover touching them at the lips. Why are you touching them at the lips? My lips are way more irresistible than those. With that thought in my mind, I can’t help but frown.

 

I quickly made space for myself and knelt down, resulting for me to move them forward and line-up with them. I left my toy dino-gun beside me as I watch you move them also.

 

 

Why do I have to line-up with them just to get my lover’s attention? Why is this so difficult? Why are YOU being difficult? I glared at them wishing that my glares can melt things. I can see your hands holding and moving them closer to you. This is really making me crazy, and yeah, jealous.

 

 

I am already at his front, but he doesn’t really look at me. Why is he being like this? I looked up to take a look at him, to know if he is already acknowledging my existence nearby him. But to no avail, he is not still recognizing me. I stared at him quite longer to wait if he’ll even look up to me and leave his stare from them, but seriously, it did not happen. He seems really happy with them.

 

I returned my look at them and planned on dominating his mind. But how could I do that if his mind is only filled with them?

 

I better make a plan.

 

Destroy, eliminate, demolish, get rid of, purge, reduce, and remove them all at once. So here it goes…

 

Plan A is that they should disappear from sight. I can’t eat them now, eat them so no evidences may come out except for my filled tummy, so a better idea would be to crash them

 

Once I got on them and they can’t be seen anymore, I smiled inwardly for a moment and danced for victory inside my head.

I looked up to see his reaction and I expected him to be looking at me intently but that was not what I got.

Even through those circumstances, I continued staring up at him intently and waited for him to look at me. I won and I can’t hide the formation of a curve into my mouth as I waited for him to look at me.

 

Then he finally looked at me. We stared at each other for God knows how long. Oh how much I miss this sparkling feeling. After how many years of us dating, just his stares are still killing me softly or deadly. How did I even survive for how many days or months without this stare?

 

I can’t contain myself and the need of skinship finally got the best of me, so I did what I have to do.

 

I quickly nudged and head-butted him while screaming because letting out your feels is not complete without letting it go verbally.

I was about to secretly steal a kiss to his cheek but he was quick to stand up making me almost lose my balance and fall. But good thing is that I did not. As soon as I stood up, he playfully hit me and said ‘jealous ducky’ as he fix his shirt.

 

 

Oh, so he noticed but kept on continuing on doing the deed.

I picked up the ducks that I sincerely felt jealousy at and look at them lovingly. They could pass as our children. They are my, our, children

Before I got back to my place, I heard him whisper to me this words.

 

“Take care of our babies mommy ducky~”

 

 

 

Oh maybe I really am a paranoid.

 

Plan A won’t be needed anymore, and a new plan is needed to be made and be implemented.

 

Plan B:

Take care of our babies and ignore a certain Cha Sunwoo or better known as Baro, their father.

 

~end~

 

 

A/N

HI! I just have to make this one shot from this video(click the heart to watch) --> 

WOAH! We were so BADEUL-MOMENT deprived this era and here they are, striking our hearts like WTF. Hahaha! I also want to try making a fics based on some pictures. But I am not so sure yet. :3

That’s all, hope you like this nonsense. THANK YOU for always supporting my fics. J

Do comment, and upvote. :D

talk to me here --->