First meeting

My Boyfriend is A K-pop Idol

Sulli's pov

I was walking with Krystal and Mark to some place, "Where are we going anyway Krystal?" I asked "Infinite is doing a fanmeeting at this shopping mall" Krystal said "Aishh you don't have to invite me and Mark you know we don't like this type of fanmeeting" I said "Mianhae, it's if I go alone it will be boring" Krystal said "Okay stop it before you get into a fight, ppali go meet your idol" Mark said "Gamowo oppa, you guys wait here arreoso" Krystal said "Oh arreoso, ppali okay I have better things to do then look at your idol" I said "Ishh as if all you do is help your mum, well I'll go in first" Krystal. Me and Mark wait outside the area.

Woohyun's pov

I was signing their CD, "Your name?" I asked "Jung Soo Jung" Krystal said and then I heard somebody call her. "Aishh Jung Soo Jung ppali" Sulli yelled "Who's that?" I asked "Oh my friend" Krystal said "Ah it's nice meeting you annyeong" I said. Soon after that the fanmeeting ended, I was walking with Sungyeol. "You know I saw a girl she was so beautiful, she had a eye smile, had brown hazelnut hair colour like as if she was a princess" I said "Ouhh it sounds like somebody's in love" Sungyeol said, we got in the car and every one fell asleep.

Sulli's pov

I walked home by myself because Krystal and Mark went home, I reached home. "Omma I'm home" I said and went inside the kitchen, "Where's oppadeul?" I asked "They went to the studio, if you want to you can visit them" Omma said "I would like to but I don't have my bycicle" I said "I forgot appa fixed your bycicle it's in the garage right now" Omma said "Oh jeongmal, I'll go first" I said and went to the garage and saw my bike. I quickly rode it to the studio, I was about to cross the road because the traffic light says it's say okay to walk until all of a sudden a car came and hit me. I fell down and saw my knee bleeding. The person came out, "Aishh Ajusshi watch where you're going" I said until seven guys came out of the car and I notice it was Infinite the guys that Krystal saw, I quickly bent down. "Sorry I didn't know" I said "Oh, its okay it's our fault we were disturbing our manager" Sungyeol said "Anyway I'll get going, Appa's going to get mad at me I just fixed it" I said quietly "You just fixed it" Dongwoo said "Ouh, you heard it, anyway I will get going" I said and was about to walk away until someone stopped me. "Why don't we give you a lift" Woohyun said "Is it okay?" I asked "Manager hyung it's okay right?" he asked "Well we should atleast help, why don't you go inside the car" the manager said. I got in the car and they put my bike at the back. It was so squishy, "Anyway what's your name?" Sungjong asked "Ah, my name is Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli" I said "So where are you heading to?" Sunggyu asked "I'm going to my brothers studio, you can stop here, thank you" I said. I got out of the car and took my bike down, "Well I hope we meet soon" L said "Um, yes anyway goodbye" I said and walk up the stairs.

Woohyun's pov

I watched as Sulli was walking up the stairs, she was the girl. I kept thinking about her, "It looks like Woohyun is in love" Dongwoo said, I looked at him. "What are you saying?" I asked "Is she the one you were talking about?" Sungyeol asked ''Neh, isn't she pretty?" I asked "Um, she is very pretty but I have a feeling she is half Japanese" Sungyeol said "What makes you think that way?" I asked "Because she has that vibe. Would you like to date her?" Sungyeol asked "Of course but of course hyung will get mad, right" I said "I allow it but are you ready to protect her?" manager hyung asked. That question was in my head the whole time.