The Rival

The Rival

It was 6pm . You were on your way home from the library when suddenly you heard a faint yelp from the quiet alley . Curious, you turned by the corner and walked straight ahead but found no one . Maybe it was your imagination, you thought and decided to turn back .

There it was again ! You heard another yelp . It was so clear you made a run towards a huge drain filled with contaminated water .

You widenned your eyes, it was one of the boys from Loen Acadamy ! He was drowning in that huge mass of water . *Should I save him ? But he attends to our rival school, got into fights with BAP and usually gets away with it ..* You panicked a little .

You turned to leave but your heart stopped you . You felt guilty so you turned back and climbed over the green safety bar and jumped into the water .

By the time you got into the dirty water, you swam to him but he wasn't moving anymore . You quickly grabbed his arm and swam towards the handle bar and climbed on the mini ladder, pulling him to the dry surface with all your strenght .

*This dude is hEAvy ..* you closed your eyes and tried to catch your breath only to widen them when you realised you had forgotten that that man was still unconcious .

You shook his body .

"E-excuse me," you called, hoping he would still be alive, "Excuse me ."

Your held his wrist to check his pulse . It was a fast pulse .

You started panicking even more . You can't help but to wonder if he is alright . You looked to your left and right but there wasnt anyone . Even if you screamed for help, no one would hear .

*Should I do a CPR ? But its my first kiss ! * you pause your thoughts and pursed your lips . You knew he wasnt going to wake up anytime soon . You shook him again .

"Aish , to hell with my first kiss ! If he dies, I'll be responsible for his death ." You muttered under your breath .

You leaned closer to his face . When you were about to start the CPR sequence, you saw his eyelids fluttered open . All your movements had been halted . He looked at you .

"What are you doing ?"