You Are Cute

You Are Cute

Rooftop is where he usually eats his lunch. Away from all the noises that typical high schooler will make during break time. Gossiping, talking about idols, copying homework, eating while talking. He hates all of that. Its not like he has a lot of friends anyway. He’s close to some people to certain extent, but only that. Nothing less and nothing more. He’s close to Seungyoon to the extent of exchanging pleasantries because they’re in the same music club or Seunghoon because he sits next to him and he’s forced to say hi everytime he gets paired with him.

 

Jinwoo breathes in and opens the door. The chilly autumn wind blows and hits his face. He cringe for a few seconds and marches inside. The view that he sees is unwelcoming into his mind. Someone is here. In his territory. How dare he—

 

The other person emits a strong menacing aura. He sat facing Jinwoo and blows his cigarette nonchalantly, not caring of his sudden appearance. Obviously, smoking is not allowed in this school. And obviously, Jinwoo doesn’t like someone is smoking in HIS territory.

 

“Can you move out of here,” it’s not a plead. His tone is firm and dictating.

 

The smoker snorts, “This is not your place,” he raised his droopy eyebrows and put up something that looks like a mocking face and ran his finger through his middle parted hair.

 

Oh god Jinwoo just want to punch his face, and grab his silly middle parted hair and throw him over. Who the hell still have a 90s middle parted hair? But he sighs, beaten; knowing the other guy probably knows how to fight well. Meanwhile all he did is regular gym visits and a little bit swimming. Jinwoo immediately goes to the other corner where he couldn’t see and the other guy couldn’t see him as well, scoots over, sits down comfortably and starts munching his lunch. It wasn’t long until the infiltrator (yes he call him that in disgust) moves over to Jinwoo’s side.

 

“What do you want?” questions Jinwoo with obvious irritation and unwelcoming tone.

 

The other guy smiles cheekily with cigarette in his mouth, “Whats your name?” he’s been staring to Jinwoo’s face intensely for quite some time.

 

“Kim Jinwoo. Why?”

 

The middle (lame) parted hair nods hearing his name, “My name is Nam Taehyun,” said him while smiling. “You’re cute,” hearing that surprises Jinwoo. He doesn’t like to be called as cute.

 

“Thanks,” but he rolls his eyes instead of a smile.

 

Nam Taehyun seems surprised to find the unwelcoming aura from Jinwoo whom he seems to see as a cute little animal. He grabs Jinwoo’s face out of sudden which was answered by a surprised yelp.

 

“What are you—“ is the last thing that Jinwoo could say before his mouth is filled with Taehyun’s tounge and saliva.

 

It doesn’t take a genius to know that Jinwoo is currently kissing (or more importantly, being forced to) kiss with another boy with a gross middle parted hair and a breath full of cigarette smells named Nam Taehyun. He tries to break apart from Taehyun’s grab to no avail. It seems like his prediction that Taehyun is strong was correct.

 

Every fiber of his body is responding to the kiss involuntarily. Why is he being like that? He has no idea. But he wish to be able to control his body yet here he is, weak to Taehyun’s kiss. He feels like his soul has been out and his legs have lost its strength. Taehyun deepens his kiss in which Jinwoo lets out a surrending moan.

 

The attacker seems surprised to Jinwoo’s lack of resistance. Jinwoo could feel Taehyun’s eyes are staring deeply into his face but he doesn’t dare to open it. He’s afraid of it. Afraid of what he will feel. Taehyun ran his finger and Jinwoo’s hair and force Jinwoo to move closer. Jinwoo moans in protest and it seems like it triggers something in Taehyun’s mind because he became more aggressive. Kissing Jinwoo more deeply. So much that it’s hard to breathe for Jinwoo.

 

Their lips has parted but their tongue is still connected with each other’s saliva, forming some kind of bridge. Jinwoo could feel their hot breath and his own has turned into uneven and raspy.

 

Nam Taehyun gave out the biggest smile that surprises Jinwoo. “You are cute,” said him again. He rises, leaving Jinwoo still in his trance state, gives him a peck on his cheek, and said, “See you soon, Kim Jinwoo,” then leave the rooftop while humming some kind of song** that Jinwoo couldn’t recognize.

 

Jinwoo stares into the reminiscence of Taehyun’s back while leaving him without any explanation in disbelief.

 

 

 

Notes: He's actually humming Frank Ocean's Forrest Gump