Forever and ever

I still love you

Sora's POV

Things are just so not right. Dad and Mum and quarreling again! Urgh like for the nth time this month. This is so sickening. I want to see a happy and united family, not this. Oppa..... I have to find Kai oppa. He is the only one who can help me on this. Where is he?

Author's POV 

-In an empty classroom-

"Oppa what if someone sees us?" Asked Haemi worriedly. "Nah no one will see us. Chill babe." Kai smoothly replied. They were in the middle of a hot make out session in an empty classroom. "Babe you're so hot." "You too." "OPPA!" Sora stood mouth agape as she stared at her boyfriend and best friend. "So..Sora??!!" Haemi and Kai were stoned. "Oppa how could you? You said you loved me. You said you will love me forever. To think you would cheat on me.... with my bestfriend." Tears rolled down Sora's cheeks. She didn't expect such bad luck on her. She thought her boyfriend was true to her. But now everything just seems wrong. "Sora I can explain everything! It was a dare! Wait up!" Kai shouted flustered, and was about to run after Sora when Haemi grabbed his wrist. "You don't love her, right? You told me you were sick of her." "No. I still love her. I realised it just now. I didn't want to let her go. She still the one I love." Kai flicked Haemi's hand and ran out of the classroom. "Sora where are you??!!" He shouted as he ran around searching for his girlfriend. 

Sora's POV

How could he..... he said he loved me.... he said he did..... Why is everything crashing on me now? Mum and Dad, now Kai oppa.... why... why.. I want this to end. I can't take this anymore. I walked about like a lifeless zombie, I did not know where I was going. I kept walking and walking. Memories flashed by. Until I felt a loud bang and a sharp pain in my head. The last thing I saw was many people around me before I out.

Kai's POV

This girl aish. Where is she? I have been searching for her for half an hour but no one saw her. I kept searching until I received a phone call. "WHAT? How... how is that possible? I be there right away!" This is serious. Sora's parents called that she got into a car accident. No. It's not possible. My baby girl is in danger........ 

-Seoul General Hospital-

"Apeoji! Eommonim!" "Jongin ah!"

"What did the doctor say? How is Sora?" I asked frantically. Eommonim cried harder. "She.... the doctor said that Sora sustained massive head injuries. She is now in a critical condition. She may not survive......" No.... this is not happening.... it's all my fault. I looked at my baby girl. She was in the ICU, she had a heavily bandaged forehead and scars all over her arms. "Baby I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Please wake up. Please. I never loved Haemi. I have always loved you. Please wake up....  please"

-------------------------------

I am spending the night outside Sora's ward today. It's the least I can do. After all I was the one who caused her to be like this. I was about to fall asleep when the sound of footsteps awoke me. A doctor and nurses was rushing into Sora's ward. "Doctor she is in a critical condition!" "We're losing her!" "Time of death, 1.45am."

--------------------

-1 month later-

It has been a month since my baby girl left. I still miss her so much. Things would have been different if I wasn't with Haemi. I regret it so much. I should have realised it sooner.....

I carried a bouquet of sunflowers to Sora's grave. Sunflowers has always been her favourite flower. I remembered her beautiful smile. Her big smiling eyes. "My baby girl, I still love you and I will love you forever and ever. I'm sorry for everything. And I love you forever. Forever ever after "