Chapter 3 Meet PinkMin, Wookie,Moochie,Monkey and my Yesung

It's You [Neorago]

 

--At Super Junior Dorm—

 

Meanwhile at Super Junior dorm Ryeowook is playing with his Pooh Bear stuffs while, Henry,Yesung and Sungmin are playing Kkaebi Kkaebi  then suddenly  Donghae and Kyuhyun arrived.

 

“Hyung where have you been.? Leeteeuk hyung is looking for you.” Ryeowook ask Donghae while hugging his Pooh Bear stuff toy.

 

“Oh Kyuhyun and I helped Leigh fixing her things at her new dorm” Donghae answer while making his way to the kitchen.

 

“Your Bestfriend.? Shes here.?” Yesung and Ryeowook ask in unison.

 

“Neh” Donghae reply.

 

“Mwoh.? I want to meet her, is she beautiful?  Is her favorite color pink.?  Does she like cake.?” Sungmin suddenly ask random question Donghae.

 

Donghae open the fridge and search for his favorite pink pudding. He suddenly glare at Sungmin upon hearing his statement.

 

“Waeyo.?” Are you interested in her” Donghae ask Sungmin still glaring at him.

 

“hmm.. maybe ..because you always talk about her ever since I meet you. So maybe you can introduce her to me so I can finally meet your one and only Best Chingu. Jebal Donghae.?”  Sungmin ask Donghae using his aegyo voice with matching pouty lips and puppy eyes.

 

“Why only you Sungmin we also want to meet Leigh, I want to her to meet my lovely turtles and give her my autograph which she’s longing to have ever since the world begun haha :D ” Yesung unexpectedly talked while Sungmin stared at him annoyingly.

“Ok tomorrow I will cook breakfast for her. Who wants to help me.? ” Donghae ask the four people in the living room while starring weirdly at Kyuhyun who is sitting there quietly.

 

“Me.!” Sungmin, Ryeowook, Henry and Yesung replied excitedly.

 

“Ok its settled then wake up early tomorrow so you can help me in cooking arasso.?” Donghae shout at the person in the living room while making his way to his room for him to change his clothes rest.

 

 

--Donghae’s POV—

 

 

Kyuhyun act so weird after meeting Leigh, he suddenly loose his cool and evil image in front of her. Hes so quiet and that’s  so weird… is he attracted to Leigh.?  No no no I won’t allow him to make my best chingu to be his girlfriend. I know him he use his charm and evilness to get what he wants and I also know about his past.I suddenly thought while lying on the bed waiting for his Monkey. After a few more minutes I didn’t realize I drifted to sleep while waitng for Eunhyuk.

 

 

--Author’s POV—

 

Donghae got up from his bed do his morning exercise and kick Eunhyuk’s (Eunhyuk and Donghae are sharing the same room).

 

“Yah--~ Monkey have you been last night? I’ve waited for you .!”  Donghae ask Eunhyuk still kicking Hyukkie’s .

 

“Stop it Fishy.! Did you forget it.? Im with Leeteuk hyung.Sukira Kiss the radio remember.? Aishh.. Forgetful  Wife.” Eunhyuk explained while slowly getting up from the bed.

 

Donghae fix his bed and Hyukkie’s ..doing his wifely duty again the usual after that he told Donghae.Then he ask Eunhyuk to help him in preparing breakfast for Leigh.After fixing their beds the two went to the kitchen to start preparing for breakfast,only to find out that Sungmin,Henry,Ryeowook and Yesung is done cooking.They help each other in designing the breakfast in each bento box,after done preparing  the boys change their outfits and then go Leigh’s dorm.

 

 

--At Leigh’s Dorm--

 

 

*Ding Dong

 

Leigh is very busy watching Super Junior performance in Inkigayo in her laptop, then she hear the doorbell ring. She got up from the sofa and open the door.

 

“Yah Donghae oppa you don’t have to use the doorbell. Remember I gave you a spare key” she talked to herself while slowly opening the door, but as soon as she open the door she immediately close it again.

 

“Kya~~~ Its Yesung oppa and the other Super Junior member” she said while fanning her face  

 

”Otteokke,Otteokke Omo.. aishh what will I do!!!!” she mumble to herself, then she heard the doorbell again and Donghae shouting outside telling her to come out. She compose herself then open the door again.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo..Urineun Super Junior Oheyo.!” Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Henry, Ryeowook said in unison using their famous greeting with matching pose.

 

“A-Annyeong hh—haseyo...”Leigh greets back stuttering. She open the door widely so that her visitor can come in.

 

“Chingu meet my fellow member Yesung,Sungmin,Eunhyuk,Henry,Ryeowook” Donghae introduce them to her one by one. Each member stand infront of her bowing, Ryewook ang Henry to their V sign after bowing,Eunhyuk dance infron of her before bowing ,she was really starstruck when Sungmin do his famous aegyo and wink to her before bowing his head. When its Yesung’s turn to bow infront of her, she doesn’t  know what to do she really wanted to scream but she stop herself from doing that coz its embarrassing. *take note a fangirl scream haha :D  Then suddenly Yesung kiss the back of her hand.  

 

“Yah Yesung hyung stop it.! Your making Leigh blush.. omo look at her so aegyo,!”  Sungmin suddenly busted out with the hint of jealousy.

 

“Yah yah.. Stop it..Come on guys lets prepare the breakfast now for Leigh ”  Ryeowook and Henry  said in unison *cute maknae couple.

 

“Leigh baby you gotta love it.!”Eunhyuk .

 

Donghae slap Eunhyuk while making his way to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast. All the member follow him including her.

 

While eating at the kitchen Leigh is very engrossed staring at Yesung who is eating like he never ate anything in his whole life, the others are chatting while eating. After few minutes Ryeowook and Henry volunteer to wash the dishes while Eunhyuk and Donghae prepare some brownies, cookies and juice for them to munch while chatting later, leaving her with Yesung and Sungmin at the Living room. After a while they all gather at the living room and started to throw some question to her.

 

 “Who is your bias?” Ryeowook first ask.

 

“ahmm of course all of Super Junior haha” she gawkily reply.

 

“Aishh Chingu don’t be shy and proudly shout your bias Name !”Donghae .

 

“ohh don’t be shy Leigh its ok. Please tell us who is your bias.” Henry assures her.

 

“Ye-Yesung oppa is my bias” she shyly replies.

 

All of them shut up, and then suddenly Yesung broke the silence by screaming and dancing like a crazy guy. (Imagine him doing his famous crazy dance).Leigh buried her face in her palm because of embarrassment. While Sungmin look at Yesung jealously. Then they continue chatting and playing.

 

After a while the boys decided to leave the place so that she can rest and prepare for her Job tomorrow, but Leigh promise that she will also cook for them one day and visit their dorm. Before leaving Donghae offer her a ride for tomorrow (her job is at SM Ent. as Fashion Stylist/concept designer) She agree to it and bid goodbyes to the boys.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author’s Note :

 

Please bear with me if I’m not updating everyday and also coz no Kyu part hehe.. hmmm :D Mianheyo.. ^^, *bows* please understand coz It’s my Final exam netx week :’( *review* aishh anyways   I’ll be happy reading your comments ok so please you…!   Do leave a comment.. kamsa Hamnida.! ^^,