Day-off

Day-off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was fuming.

"Of all the days you could have chosen to do this, why did you have to choose this day in particular?!" Jiyong sighed exasperatedly as he watched Dara putter around their bedroom in search of clothes acceptable for her photo shoot.

"Don't be so dramatic Yeobo, I won't be gone that long, it's a photo shoot, I doubt it'll take me all day" Dara beamed at him as she turned from the two dresses she was holding up. "Besides, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy bonding with little Jinwoo today."

Ah yes, Kwon Jinwoo, the couple's eighteen month old baby boy, he had come into their lives in their first year of marriage. Jinwoo stirred in his father's arms and giggled as he watched his mother make her way towards them. Dara looked him in the eyes and started baby talking

"Who's my good litow (little) boy huh? Who is? who is?" Jinwoo responded with a smile and raised his little arms as if asking Dara to get him, she 'aww-ed' then held his hands but dropped them then moved away.

Jiyong made Jinwoo face him and smiled, he started baby talking and cooing at him "Jinwoo-ah, omma is so mean. She chooses to go to a photo shoot rather than spending time with us" Jinwoo flashed him a toothless grin and giggled uncontrollably. Jiyong lit up, his son was just too cute.

"Sorry baby, but omma really has to go to the photo shoot today, you'll have to spend the day with your appa" she regarded him sweetly.

"But babe today was supposed to be my day-off. I wanted to spend it with you and Jinwoo. You know I don't get many days of right?" Jiyong fumed, he really didn't get many days off considering he'd become a big part of YGE over the years, days like this were rare he was looking forward to rest and relaxation yet here he was trying to persuade his wife not to leave.

"Sorry ji, they've been bugging me to do this shoot for a while now, I always declined because you would always be too busy to take care of Jinwoo. Besides this is a great opportunity for me, modeling for Moschino (Moschino is an italian luxury clothing brand, I want to credit this to avoid copyright) is huge especially at my age"

Jiyong muttered something under his breath, annoyed, Dara asked him what it was.

"I said why'd you still have to be so hot after all these years? I mean c'mon, almost three years of marriage and a baby, and you still have the body and a face of a twenty year old!" He sighed and rocked a surprised Jinwoo in his arms apparently he was shocked because of his father's sudden outburst.

Dara blushed at her husband's compliment and stalked towards them again, she stood on her toes and placed a small kiss on his cheek. Then turned away to get ready once again.

"That is so sweet of you to say Yeobo, I'm flattered that you still think of me that way"

"How can I not babe?" He stared an Jinwoo and smiled when he saw that he was grinning again.

"I promise I won't be long Yeobo, I'll be back as soon as I can. I just can keep declining their offer. They really want me to do this"

"Yeah okay I get it babe, it's just that I thought that after we get married and have kids, I didn't think I'd ever have to think about getting jealous ever again" he bounced Jinwoo in his arms causing the baby to giggle out loud, he smiled then transferred him to one arm.

"Don't be silly Ji, why do you have to get jealous, you know you're the only one for me." She walked towards him again and wrapped her arms around him he in turn wrapped his other arm, the one not holding Jinwoo, around her.

"I know, I can't help it babe, you're just too beautiful for your own good" he dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"Still such a sweet talker" she smiled, "The sooner I leave, the sooner I can get back to both of you"

"Fine, fine, go, have fun on your shoot babe" he stopped "okay maybe not too much fun hmmm?"

"Yes Yeobo, I'll try not to have too much fun, besides I'm a married woman" she grinned cheekily.

"Damn straight babe. Married to Kwon Jiyong at that"

She laughed but then looked at her watch, she cursed i her head, she was going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter