The Princesses >> Plotlines; (Part 1)

Fairytales Gone Good [Plotlines coming soon! Searching for a Co-Author!]
The Princesses
 
Ivy

Persona: The Regretful
Age: 21-22
College Year: 4

 

Ivy, the selfless princess, sure had a lot to go through in her love life. As the older sister of Briar Rose, you'd expect her to be as astonishing and wonderous as her sister- yet in contrast to all of these expectations, Ivy is a normal, average girl. Neither was she ever at the top of her class, nor was she ever crowned as her school's princess at a prom. Her younger sister overshadowed her completely- and even "stole" her boyfriend away.

Filled with anger, Ivy confronted her sister- and their argument ended in Briar Rose being hit by a car as she carelessly crossed the street, agitated and deeply hurt by her sister's accusations...

It has now been one year since the accident, and Ivy still feels guilty for it. Briar Rose is still comatose, and Ivy's ex-boyfriend (whom she still loves) still pays no attention to her at all- even though she took Briar Rose's place as her family's pride and constantly overworks herself to become like her "perfect" sister...

In the mid of all her problems, will she realize that she had a loving friend all along- someone who has hid his feelings for her ever since they met? Someone who will turn out to be the prince she had been searching all along her school's frogs, and who loves her for who she really is?
 

Briar Rose

Persona: The False Beauty
Age: 20-21
College Year: 1

 

Briar Rose, the school's queen. Briar Rose, the chess club's titan. Briar Rose, the sporting goddess. Briar Rose, the heartbreaking beauty.

These are just a few of the nicknames her classmates and seniors have for Briar Rose, the college's best student- and they're true. She's the smartest with an IQ of 197, the most successful when it comes to sports and was already announced as the school's queen by the male students at her class's welcoming ceremony.

If you take a closer look behind her beautiful facade, though, you'll realize that there's more to know about her than looks and fame. Briar Rose has lived under preasure ever since she was born, and since her sister turned out to be "just average", their parents chose Rose to become the family's pride.
After an argument between her and her older sister -who accused her of stealing her boyfriend away, when Briar Rose had actually rejected him already more than once and just didn't tell anyone about this to not hurt Ivy-, Rose was hit by a car as she tried to flee from the scene and ended up going comatose.

A year has passed, and Briar Rose still lies in a deep slumber at the College's partner hospital. She feels her sister's regret and the pressure she's under, and is sorry for making her older sister face the same situation she was in.
After finally waking up again, she realizes no one despite her family and an unfamiliar man ever visited her in the hospital, and even though she's still "loved and favoured" by everyone at the college, she realizes that her so-called "fame" was false.
Realizing this, she's also stuck in a situation completely new to her- as she starts college again, there are two young men wooing her- on the one side, her sister's ex-boyfriend is suddenly back by her side, while on the other side, there's the young medicine student who actually dealed with her case back at the hospital and even visited her daily, despite his tight private schedule...

Will Briar Rose make the right decision or will she give in to a man once loved by her sister?

Cinderella

Persona: The Selfless
Age: 20-21
College Year: 3

Cinderella is known as the student council's vice-president. She's helpful and listens to anyones problems -even the teachers consult her from time to time-, and often forgets about her own needs in order to help the others. She's the one to organize school festivals, and even decorated the whole gym on her own in her second year of college. Despite her help- and cheerful personality, she's also known as a naive and sometimes oblivious young woman, and therefor is often used by others to their liking and benefit.
Her collegue, the president, can only shake his head whenever he sees her falling for another trap, and simply smiles at the memory of her hanging up the decoration in the gym all on her own clumsily. He rarely shows it, yet he really admires her for her spirit and good-natured mind.

Cinderella, on the other side, only sees him as a bad-mouthed, dirty-minded and idle man, who seems to like hanging out with his friends more than taking care of his duties as the student council's president.
That changes after she falls for the college's soccer team captain, though, who seems to have the prince-disease and turns his search for a lady to accompany him to this year's prom into an audition.
Cinderella, barely interested in looks up to then, realizes that she has less to no chances to become his girl- and is then rescued by said council president, who becomes her so-called "fairy god-motherfather".

As the time for the prom comes up and the president's work is done, she starts to waver- who actually is the true prince in this story?

stagename

character name(you can link the app to the stagename)
height:
weight:

position:
love interest:
love rival:
rival:


traits
trivia
— trivia
— trivia
— trivia
— trivia
— trivia  

Rapunzel

Persona: The Caged Songbird
Age: 21-22
College Year: 4

 

This girl was always protected by her family. Stemming from one of Korea's richest families, she was forced to become a perfect lady by her parents ever since she learned how to breathe. In between ballet lessons, piano lessons, foreign language courses (She speaks six languages!), singing lessons and parties organized by her father's company, she had less to no time to dream.
Recently, her parents came up with a new piece of news to confront her daughter with, that one piece that could make her heart overflow- an arranged marriage.

Right after getting to know about this, she encounters a young man -a true rebel, to be more exact- at the choir's yearly trip to the beach. He makes her start to think about the situation she's in, and the pressure she's put under by her parents. He makes her dream, and while she watches the new world around her in awe, he falls for Rapunzel.

As she accidentally finds out about his feelings, she starts to worry about what to do- should she follow the path chosen by her parents or finally start to live her own life and break free?
 

The Snow Queen

Persona: Miss Misunderstood
Age: 19-20
College Year: 2

The choir's icy soloist- that's whatthe college people see in her. May it be the students, the teachers, even her parents- everyone gazes at that ice palace she has built up around her soul and decides to rather not get acquainted with her... (Even though she -thanks to her natural talent for feminine sports- is actually a target for the boys in the upper classes.

As you might have guessed, she's actually not all that coldhearted. There's much more to her, as in her adoration for animals, taking photos and her already mentioned passion for sports. She loves making beautiful memories and storing them up in those thick, dusty photo books of hers, and she enjoys providing others with them as well.

What made her refrain from actually doing so and showing her warm, summer-like side to everyone, though, is her older sister. Snow White had always been that one person the snow queen had looked up to the most, and therefore it shocked the Snow Queen even more to realize the people started to call her sister names and point at her whenever she walked by- simply because she fell in love and -after lots of ups and downs- still decided to give birth to the result of this expired love.
Scared of that emotion's consequences, the Snow Queen backed away from the people around her, and it seemed like she'd succeed and never get close to anyone again, freezing that heart of hers forever- only to be taken aback by that fateful picture she took in the park close to her housing complex, where she accidentally catched a young man off-guard with that clicking sound of her camera...