episode 1

SM new drama

Episode 1

Incheon International Airport


A Girl, beautiful girl. Long dark brown hair, not so tall but perfect body, good shape nose, lovely moist thin lips and eyes, ups the eyes can’t be seen because the sunglases wont leaving her face. Wearing short blue jeans, with white CALIFORNIA T-shirt and a dark blue oversize blazer. A pair of dull but catchy sneakers on her feet. Bring ‘only one’ trolley but full of bags and suitcases. Not even a little smile on her face, cause seems like everybody knows that she hate it. She clearly hate this place, everyone looks like her, pale white skin, small eyes. Yeah there’s so many different hair colors, but its only because of the hair color product on theirs, and originally it was black, just black, no blonde or any other. No blue or green eyes, just dark brown. What a perfect place she thinks. This girl, Krystal Jung, no its Jung Soo Jung.
It’s summer now and she used to loved it. Holiday, parties, bikinis, beach, sunlight, a muscular handsome guy everywhere, colorful outfits, even lovely tank top and short skirt. Summer was a perfect time to relieved her stress, with beautiful flower everywhere, and California was a perfect place for it, just perfect!.
But now? Why does she have to be here? The place she hate the most. No, not because it’s not beautiful. It’s just…. Just because here, in this country she had bad, really bad memories. She tried to throw it away, she wanted it just gone, lost from her mind. And yes, she already forgot it by staying with her grandma at california for those 10 years. Not going back even once to visit her father. And her father didn’t even bother to visit her only daughter. He’s to buzzy with his career, politics, country and another rubbish things. 
Another thing, her vanity drive her to hate people that can’t speak English, like lower caste in society. It makes her crazy to explain ‘english’ word in Korean, like none understand. She left Korea since 7 y.o, sure she hardly memorizing Korean vocabularies.  English is world language, it even delivered in school but why people still can’t make it stuck in their head? Oh live is so hard in Korea.
Krystal made her way out from arrival passenger area. Try so hard to find any person who bring her back to her father home –not hers. She barely find her name  on an A3 white paper after lowering her sunglasses. Meeting an old man on his fifty wearing all black suit. His hair was combed with too much hair gell makes it looks creepy and he even wearing sunglasses with exactly the same with her. Ugh what a bothering person. But his smile is familiar for her. It’s her father loyal assistant even before she came to the world.
“Agashi!!” he scream with smile never leave his face
“Kim Ajushi..!!” she fasten her speed and hug him, she miss him so much. Only him who care for her when her father so lost with his job. Driving her for school then pick her up. Even her friend in kindergarten thought he is her father. 
“Aigoo uri Soo Jungi is this big already huh..and very beautiful.. I almost can’t recognize you” he speak in Korean.
She just smile admit every word he said.
“Let’s go.. your father’s waiting” while pushing her full trolley
“wait a minute.. I need rest room” never let her English go.
With a hurry she runs to the direction that show where the toilet is. She is too sure of her taught, too fast running and can’t handle the urgent to pee until she didn’t realize that in front of her is a man out from toilet and ‘Bangg..’ they’re collide each other in front of the door.
Soo jung fall to the floor but the guy just stood like he had been crushed by a feather. She fells dizzy and before she back to her conscious a hand in front of her face offering for help. And when she look up she found a beautiful eyes, a guy wearing black, has a perfect Asian face with high pointed nose and sweet thin lips smiling. She found her mind nowhere for 10 second and just staring him with her sunglasses half fall and her hair fall on face. Tok..tik..tok.. she wake up on her own abandoning his help shaking her head realizing what she did before and run forward.
“Hey there..” He calls and it makes her blushing thinks maybe he wanted to know her. And she turn around smile a little
“That direction is male restroom, female was there, that door beside it” oh crap she look at the sign and he was right, he doesn’t want to get acquainted with her like she thought. Her face blush more and she doesn’t want to look back daze off to the female rest room even more say thanks.
It took a while for her to calming herself from that humiliating scene. After get her breath normally and thinks that guy wouldn’t show up in her future she going back to Kim Ajushi who still stood waiting. Then approaching black Mercedes car, as soon as it pull over the side a baggage open an Kim ajushi put her luggage inside then open the back door for her. 
Soo Jung sigh after she take a sit inside. She has to be ready for her life forward, her father new occupation and what following it. She has to move in for her safety as the daughter of Prime Minister, enemy can harm Prime Minister family anytime. She has to be in her father reach, so..
That long thought only spent 15 second though, and she start to look around arrogantly. The back seat is comfortable with all black interior. Kim Ajushi sit on passenger seat in front of her, and there’s a driver beside him, but he smirks. Soo Jung see it through the mirror. She keep looking on that arrogant smirk, then realize that it’s not an arrogant but more like laughing. He smirk because he knows her. Damn he’s the guy before!!.
“ Oh why in this world the handsome guy I collided before is the taunt driver” Soo Jung screams inside. She face palm and doesn’t know what to do. She trapped inside car with red face that more red than strawberry. What makes her shy not the colliding accident but the fact she adore her driver, she adore him with her half fall sunglasses pose. Ouch !! it so bad. Too bad to starts her new life. It just feels like she falls from high class girl to scumbag. She loves her high class so much and humiliating thing is on of the most hating thing in her life beside this country and the language.

 

 

 

Author's note:

How was it? you like it? I know it was so short plot but long sentences. I try to explain it detail, so..

oh ya! theres another chapter for ep 1, 1 episode is impossible this short right? but im too tired to write