Enemies to....

Enemies! -Baekhyun short oneshot

Showoffs, attention seekers, bullying.

These are all things you hate so badly. You know someone that  is all those. Your enemy that you hate so much. The person that made you suffer a lot. The person that bullies you is of course Baekhyun. You use to be really good friends with Baekhyun but when it came to a fight, things didn't go well. Baekhyun use to think you talked about him behind his back when you never did. A girl at the school probably made rumours so we had a big fight. He started bullying me from there on. He tried to bully me 'for what I did'.Now I get builled everyday. It wasn't really a physical bullying but just teasing about me.

"HOWS YOUR BOYFRIEND GOING? Bad isn't he?", Baekhyun yelled in your face. I couldn't take it anymore. "Not like you have a girlfriend", I said raising my eyebrow to him. People made the Ooooo sound on the background. He smirked at me. "Ahhh so much different in the past! People change very fast", he said. "Not like you didn't change. In the past you were the best person ever. Now? A idiotic moron", you said angrily. People in the background changed fight fight fight. You saw the shadow as it came closer and closer. You shushed and stood there. "WHATS GOING ON?", the teacher screamed across the hallway. "(your name) & Baekhyun come with me", she said and we both had to follow her staring at each other with hate. We arrived at the principles room as the teacher explains the situation with the principle. You were expecting a angry principle but it was different. The principle walked in smiling. "Ahhh simple situation to solve", the principle said smiling. Both of our eyes were confused. "Well, for your punishment you guys have to go to the empty oval and talk with each other for the rest of the day", he said smiling and sented us off. You were so angry and just wanted to kill him as he walked up to the oval and say down. You sat down leaning against a tree. "Wow nice to be stuck on the oval with someone like you", he said smirking. "Whatever", you said not even caring about him. "Well it's a nice time to remember the memories", he said quietly. In a long long while, you haven't heard the old cute Baekhyun speak like that. "U-u-uh are you alright?", you asked very strange. "It's a surprise isn't it? All this time I regret everything, that fight ruined me. I couldn't even be with the person I love. The person that I love getting hurt because of me, the person I love doesn't derserves this.", Baekhyun said tearing up. You started tearing up as well. "Don't cry please", he said looking at you. "W-w-would you go out with me", he studdered. You opened your eyes wide as.

There was a awkward silence. You thought about it but hid the smile. "You do know how much I suffered", you said sadly. You saw as his eyes got more teary as he nodded. "It's alright if you don't", he said as he stood up and sat leaning on the other tree which isn't facing you. You smiled as he couldn't see you. You heard the sound of crying. You walked quietly over and sat infront of him facing him. You lifted his hands off his eyes . He faced you with a shock expression. "You know people change a lot. You've changed just then for the better. Promise me that you will stay the same way", you said happily. He nodded. You kissed him on the cheek which made him turn tomato. You laughed as he tackled me down and kissed me on the lips. "Oh how I miss the old days", he said afterwards. "Just pretend we still are", you said winking. "Ahh I knew I was right", the principle came out of nowhere. "Ah continue you know what I mean ", he said and left. Your face turned so red. He lifted your face and laughed.  You guys kissed a lot under the amazing maple tree<333

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFoJSyGeKkkwAHdqoZgI-

A/N: HELLLO ! I hope you enjoy this oneshot!! Very cute one indeed! Omg how I wish I was that girl in the oneshot ;) Anyways , more oneshots will be coming out so stay tuned by sub or commenting for suggestions!! <3 (Haha btw excuse me if there are 'I' that's meant to be 'you' coz I'm use to first person :)) Thank you very very mch for reading!