Chapter VII

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you knew it, Jihun was already 3 years old and attending school. There was still, no sign of L.Joe nor his moral support.

But that's not a big deal for Miran. She already has a very supportive husband who is willing to do anything for her and her son.

"Daddy! Wake up!" Jihun said and jumped on top of him. Luhan continued to pretend sleeping and Miran sat up. "Kiss him." Miran said and Jihun kissed his cheek. Luhan can't seem to hide the smile forming on his face, but his eyes are still closed. "Wake up!"

"Mommy he's not waking up!" Jihun continued to pat Luhan's head. Then Luhan sat up and hugged Jihun before bringing him down with him. "Ahh Daddy! Get up!" "Alright alright." Luhan said and sat up. He puckered his lips and Jihun kissed him.

"Alright, time for Breakfast." Miran said and the two followed her downstairs, Jihun on Luhan's arms. "Jihun, what do you want for breakfast?" Miran asked. "Pancakes! With Blueberry and Strawberry syrup." Luhan placed Jihun on his high chair before giving Miran a peck on the head.

Miran went to the Refrigerator and took out the ingredients. "Luhan do you want pancakes too?" Miran asked and Luhan nodded while doing their coffee. "A man eating pancakes? I don't think so." Miran teased and Luhan looked at her, shocked. "I like pancakes!" Luhan said.

"A man like you should'nt be eating pancakes." "No! I want pancakes!" Miran laughed at him and Luhan pouted. He went to Miran's side and hugged her. "Do you have work today?" Miran asked and Luhan nodded. "I have a meeting. And unfortunately i can't drive you and Jihun later for school." "It's okay. We can always take the bus."

Luhan pecked her lips softly and Miran smiled at him before bringing her attention back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter