Dear : part 1

Covert and Classified

 

Dear : part 1

 

Somewhere in Paris, 0145 hours.

 

“Arretêz!” Naeun shouted.
As if that would actually stop her target.

She climb the stairs up to the roof hastily, even though her legs felt like lead. Though she didn't let the exhaustion bother her.

She had a job to fulfill.

 

The target was a gangly man in his 30's he had the chiseled slavic looks of a Russian mafia goon. He was quite fast which agitated Naeun even more who was definite about catching him now after he managed to slip away from them during a raid on a tea plantation in Lichenstein.

He was not getting away from her now.

 

The target had stolen a highly classified document detailing the blueprints of a tight security prison and also the list of prisoners and convicts that would be detained there. Even Naeun herself didn't know where the prison would be, the highly secured government building where it got stolen wouldn't reveal anything more than that for the agency to fit the puzzle peices together. Typical.

Even the hamster couldn't give her any details on this one, which was funny cause he was always the eager one when it came to probing and gossiping.

Well it wasn't her job to ask questions anyway.



The target wrenched a plank of wood through the handle of the door and Naeun swore under her breath and tried the doorknob.

She quickly took out her gun and fired a few shots at the doorknob until the wood gave way and she kicked the door open.

The wind whipped past her as she burst onto the rooftop her gun tightly in her clutch ready to pull the trigger.

Though she had pulled it before, she didn't want to.

There was a sickening sensation when a bullet pierced flesh and bone. It was a erse triumph, sending a shiver of felicitous accomplishment.

Though it was her job. She didn't think it was mentally healthy to actually enjoy killing.She wasn't exactly trigger happy when it came to real functioning guns either.

She was careful of her steps, knowing the leech was probably hiding in the gloomy shadows that were casted off by the bright lights.

The Eiffel Tower glittered prettily somewhere to her East, the views were breathtakingly beautiful but she didn't let her attention falter elsewhere.

 

A sound of a foot step alerted her on her right and she snapped into action pointing a gun there when she felt a foot colliding with her left knee.

.

 

The target kicked hard, making her fall slightly but she still tightly gripped her gun; swiping around and shooting. Only for the bullet to graze the targets' left arm.

Damn it.

 

Sometimes she just wished she had Hoya's brutal strength to take out her opponents. Life would be soo much easier.

The target took a swing at her but she dodge it swiftly, taking another shoot; this time at his foot.

She was really tempted to just shoot the guy but they needed him alive. As if that was gonna be hard enough, she had to try not to kill him whilst he attacked her.

The target groaned in pain and angrily charged toward the petite female, before kicking her gun and landing a slap on her face that made her falter to the floor.

Her cheek stung but she ignored it and looked up ready to fight but found the man standing dominant over her. She attempted to get back up only to be pushed back down onto the cold hard cement his hand digging into her skin and tearing the top of her jumpsuit.

His other hand managed to reach for her gun and he pointed it at her.

 

“You wouldn't dare to push the trigger”


“Try me lady” Naeun merely smirked when a shadow caught her eye.


“Have fun in prison” she spat back defiantly.
The target laughed maniacally before  turning back to her.


“Any last words lady?” he asked, she felt the most weirdest urge to snort. What a cliché line.


“You're 5 minutes late”

And then it all happened so fast.

 

Next thing she knew the gun was kicked out of his grip and a shot rang out from somewhere; piercing the targets left shoulder blade. Naeun saw the blood beginning to soak his shoulder before he was forcefully pinned down and then repeatedly beaten by a man in a black mask.

She stayed still for awhile watching the man get attacked so viciously. But she was not shocked to see such violence anymore.

 

“L, they need him alive” she reminded the masked stranger.

 

He gave her a look. Pffft. Was he trying to be sassy?

Before landing a punch to the gut which resulted in the target passing out.

 

“And that was for touching my girlfriend” he said inbetween heavy breaths. Naeun checked the targets pulse just to confirm he was still alive before she turned to L.

“You didn't break any of his bones right?”

“Hopefully not” he removed his mask, showcasing his extremelying handsome face and his devilish smirk.

 

Sometimes she felt the need to wipe it off of his smug little face.

“Come on, they've arranged a pickup by now” Naeun glanced at her burner phone where the hamster had just recently sent her the details. She memorize them quickly before throwing the phone on the floor and crushing it with her heel.

After a few minutes a few agents came up
to the roof and glanced at the two Koreans blasely.

 

“Thank you for you assistance with this mission. We'll take over from now” an agent addressed the two of them and the two nodded back and slowly descended down the stairs.

She had a slight limp and though she admit there was a sharp pain; she refused to be carried by him like some damsel. Banish the thought of it.

He slipped his fingers through hers and carefully led her to an alleyway behind a duplex where he had parked his motorcycle.

More specifically a customized Ducati Dongwoo had tricked out with a few extra surprises. Though none of which she was sure about, not that she wanted to know.

It's body was black and shiny and it even looked slightly beastly.

Myungsoo slipped his leather jacket off and wraped it around Naeun who was slightly shivering from the cold night breeze. The top half of her jumpsuit was slightly torn too, her pale skin peeking through a tear on the shoulder.

She whispered a thanks and he started the engine. Swinging onto the motorcycle she wrapped her hands around his waist.

Soon they were zooming through the crazy Parisian traffic which was made up of large bends and huge roundabouts.

Paris morphed into a blur of lights.

 

His cologne clung onto his jacket, invading her nostrils with his familiar scent. It smelled of home.

She tightened her grip around his waist and rested her cheek against his broad back.

 

She had missed him dearly.