Final.

I Got You a Gift

1315 words;

Baekhyun wants a simple dinner, but Chanyeol insisted that they should go to the amusement park.



The smaller hesitated at first, but then gave in because of Chanyeol’s kisses.

After some preparations, the pair left their shared apartment, hand in hand and ignoring the stares people gives them.

While on the amusement park,
Chanyeol struggles knocking down some bowling pins. He’s trying to win that gigantic giraffe plushy for his boyfriend. After spending ten dollars, he finally knocked down the small tower of pins.

Baekhyun cheered rewarding Chanyeol a hug and a kiss. But soon, the giraffe replaced the taller in Baekhyun’s arms.
 

Clinging at Chanyeol’s left arm, he snuggled at the giraffe’s   soft fur. The taller smiled at his lover’s cuteness.
Chanyeol loved almost everything about Baekhyun.

The way the smaller whines and pout the whole time when he’s upset about something.
The way he blushes when Chanyeol kissed him good nights, when he stifles his laugh when Chanyeol trips on air and console him after.
And the list goes on.

But the only thing he doesn’t like about the older. Just a tad bit. Is when he’s angry.
Sometime he wonders if Baekhyun lied to him and never told him he was a girl and having ‘it’ every month.

When the smaller is angry, he es about everything! He remembered the day when he forgot their 1st month anniversary.
At first, Baekhyun didn’t show much emotion. He just nodded and walked past Chanyeol.

“The combination of the flowers doesn’t match at all!”

“Why do these people walk so slow? Could they get any faster?!”

“These kids talk too loud! Why can’t they shut up?!”

At the end of the day, before they part ways, Chanyeol apologized and kissed Baekhyun in front of the latter’s door. At that time, Baekhyun’s parents doesn’t have a clue about them.

So when the front door opened, while in the midst of kissing his midget. He explained a lot to Baek’s father.

 

On their fifth month, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun to move in with him.

Baekhyun happily agreed,
Chanyeol explained how the can go to university together, and go home with still each other on their side. He imagined how Baekhyun will wake him up with a kiss even though his breath stinks.

After a week, Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally moved in to their new apartment.

They decorated the walls and the cabinets with their pictures together. On a long cupboard on the living room, You can see a row of frames showing their relationship’s timeline.

On the first frame, You’ll see Baekhyun pouting as Chanyeol held the camera up while grinning.
It was from their first month anniversary.

 The second frame, Both smiling at the camera as Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun from behind. The photo was in black and white since the smaller says it looks better like that.

Third frame was their third month. Both have funny faces and winter clothes on. It was taken at the first snow of December. And at the bottom of the first photo, was them kissing, the light behind the makes the photo look more amazing.

The fourth one, was Baekhyun nuzzling on Chanyeol’s neck. It was the morning before they go on a date for their fourth month anniversary.

And for the fifth, Chanyeol called for Baekhyun, who was busy making sandwiches in the kitchen.
“What do you want, my giant?”
Hands on his hips, Baekhyun appeared.
“Come here for second.”
Seeing the camera at Chanyeol’s hand, Baekhyun smiled and hugged Chanyeol’s waist.
The taller held the camera, as he captures the second biggest step on their relationship.
After some more pictures taken (because, Baek.), Chanyeol leaned down to capture his lover’s lips.

“Thanks for moving in with me.”
Chanyeol whispered as he caressed Baekhyun’s tinted cheeks.
“Not a big deal Mister Giant.” Baekhyun chuckled and Chanyeol smiled as he watched his lover’s eyes turn into slits as he laughs.

“I love you.”
“I love you too.”

Now going back to the present; Both boys pranced around the park, Baekhyun occasionally bounces when he sees something exciting.
They both entered the photo booth. Baekhyun, this time, insisted that he’s the one who will decorate their picture. A couple of poses, they got to choose three photos that they want. And Baekhyun put  much hearts as possible to fit the entire frame and putting: Chanyeol       Baekhyunie~ on the middle.

They got out of the booth soon, and retrieved their overly-yet-cute decorated pictures.
Soon they got to leave the park. Chanyeol driving, while Baekhyun plays with their now ‘son’, whom he called ‘Koong’ or occasionally ‘Koongie’.
“Koongie-yah, say hi to your appa~” Baekhyun cooed. “Appa annyeong~” He added in a very cute voice as he waved the toy's  feet.

Chanyeol replied with a chuckle and playfully ruffled the toy’s soft fur.

Soon they arrived at their apartment, they went together hand-in-hand with their new son in tow.
Baekhyun placed Koong on their bed and patted it’s head before changing his clothes.
After, he heard Chanyeol calling for him at the living room.

“Baekhyun-ah, we need to talk about something.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun was taken aback. Was Chanyeol breaking up with him.
“Don’t ruin this for me Chanyeol.” He croaked, making himself not to spill the tears that was threatening to fall.
“We just got our son and it’s our first year anniversary! Not now Chanyeol, not now!” Baekhyun didn’t resist anymore, he let out the fat tears roll down his cheeks.

Chanyeol was shocked, he wiped the tears falling from his beloved’s eyes and kissed them away. Baekhyun sniffs.

“No,no,no. I’m not breaking up with you sweet heart. Actually I’m going to do… something that  will make us much stronger.” He shushed Baekhyun , hugging him and rubbing his back.
Baekhyun sniffles. “What do you mean?” he looks at Chanyeol curiously.

And again, Chanyeol was charmed by the boy in front of him.
He let go of Baekhyun, kneeled and held Baekhyun’s hands.
 

“Byun Baekhyun, I’m sorry for making you cry just now. And I hope you wouldn’t think what I’m about to do is too sudden. I know one year is too short to do this but, on that one year with you, It’s all you that I’ve ever think of. I can’t imagine a future without you. I know it’s cheesy but that’s what I truly feel,”

“Baekhyun, babe, you  made me realize so much! You gave me new experiences, especially at the time when I’m courting you,” Baekhyun chuckled at that.
“You meant so much to me, I love you so, so much and I wanted to ask you this--
Byun Baekhyun, will you marry me?”

Baekhyun broke out into sobs as he nods his head vigorously. He chuckled at his own idiocy and Chanyeol reached out again to dry his tears.
He watched as Chanyeol slipped a silver diamond studded ring to his finger. He pulled Chanyeol into a long kiss when he pulled away, he stretched out his hands to admire his finger, now decorated with Chanyeol’s unexpected anniversary gift.
 

“Let’s take a picture Baekhyun-ah.” Chanyeol reached the camera, holding it up. The couple posed.

Baekhyun raised his hand to show the ring, eyes still puffy from crying but the big smile on his face shows that he was ecstatic.
Chanyeol, eyes closed as he kissed Baekhyun’s hair while hugging his fiancé close.

It was a very beautiful moment to see.

 

The day after that, they got the picture printed and framed immediately. (courtesy of Baekhyun.)

On the rows of photos in the living room, a new frame was placed.
The frame was an elegant red, lined with gold as it protects the captured moment of the newly engaged couple.

There was a big space on the wall. On top of the small  rows of frames. They decided that there, will be placed their wedding picture.


Fin<3

Aahhhh! There’s so much wrong with the ending! Heol.(Still improving my endings lol.)
 So much fluff, and a simple engagement won’t hurt. Lol
thank you for reading guys! :*
Posted on: 9/30/14 8:56 PM