Final

A Blissful Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Her back feels warmer than usual, like there’s another source of heat pressing closely, solid and broader, caging her smaller form protectively in a spooning position. There’s also another addition of heartbeats that she can feel lightly through the thin fabric of her pajama tees. Beautifully beating in sync with her own heart. She can’t stop the smile that’s slowly blooming in her face although she still has her eyes closed, moreover when gentle snores break through the silent morning.

 

Slowly, she lifts his larger hand that’s lying flat against her stomach, careful not to wake the sleeping guy behind her back. She knows at what ungodly hour he came back home last night and she’ll definitely hate herself if her tiny movement interrupts his sleep. Attentive but hastily, she turns around and lays his hand back around her waist. This way, she can freely stare at his peaceful face until the alarm goes off and pulling them back to real life.

 

Amber greedily drinks in the sight of her boyfriend’s sleeping face, his mouth slightly hangs open with light snores coming out between his lips. Jet black hair falls covering his forehead in a messy manner, she has to suppress her hand from brushing away those strands to the side. Kris Wu is perfection, Amber thinks, even in his sleep he still manages to look so handsome.

 

A dreamy sigh escapes her lips as she leans forward and rubs the tip of their noses tenderly, gaining cute knitted brows. Amber giggles shortly then scoots closer, basking in the warmth of his body and drowning herself in his masculine natural scent.

 

This is perfect. Having each other in each embrace while waiting for the sun to rise high in its throne is absolutely perfect.

 

But everything must come to an end, including their little heart-warming moment. His fingers curl around her waist when the alarm finally goes off, annoyingly ringing those blaring noises. He smacks his lips, yawning tiredly. As if sensing his girlfriend’s gaze, Kris sweetly smiles without opening his eyelids and instead snuggles up closer. Curling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter