My lost sister..........

My father's a God ???

IV. MY LOST SISTER

"The quest of saving the lost ones???"I asked

"I'll tell you everything tomorrow go back to sleep. You'll need it.."He said and dismiss everybody.

All the campers went back to their cabins so did I. When I went in my cabin,I laid down on my bed and thought about just now.

"The lost ones ey.....Wait didn't Bom told me about her lost friend???"I mumbled.I shook my head and went to sleep to forget about this but.....

I was wrong....

The night turns out awfull.Because I had a strangest dream ever.

I dreamed about a girl , she was about 12 years old. She was running NO chased by something.....something BIG."You cannot run forever little girl!!!NO one will help you now not even your big brother!!!" The big thing laughted. But suddenly a bright light flashed and the dream changed.It changed to a woman and the same girl as just now,suddenly the front door burst opened and came in a man. But instead of a human face he had a face of a bull, it charged at the girl but the woman used a woodden chair to smash at the bull-guy but no used.The bull guy pushed the woman away and scooped the girl up like a doll and ran away.An hour later , a boy came in and ran towards the woman and.....

"WAKE UP ! BIG DAY!!!!"

*SPLASH*

I shot up , dripping wet . I looked at the person with lazy eyes and shouted

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU !! DO YOU HAD TO SPLASH WATER ALL OVER ME !!!!"

"Oops,my bad ^_^" the person said and I'm no longer wet.

I rubbed my eyes and looked closer at the person that turns out to be Bom.

"Get up,go eat your breakfast and meet Chiron after that!!!" She said and walked away.

I got up and took out my sister's photo and looked at it. I sighed and put her picture on the table .

After I finish my breakfast ,I went to see Chiron.He was standing infront of the gate.

"I heard you want to see me ??" I asked

"Yes my boy.It's about the quest..."Chiron said

"The quest of the lost ones??"  I asked

"Well not ones but one..."He said and I gave him a confused look.He sighed

"Look Chen,last Summer,one of our campers when on a quest and never came back....."He said.

"And??What so special about that camper??"I asked

"Well you see,most of our campers who didn't came back's dead,but that camper isn't."He said "Kris said he didn't felt that camper's death."He finish

"He didn't what now??"I asked

"A son of The God of the Underworld can sensed peoples' death."He explain and gave him an O.O face.

"And you want me to find..." "Her" "Right her and bring her back???"I asked

"Correct,but not alone.Go up the hills and asked the girl in the cottage about the quest . Later when you come back,we discused more,No go."He said and gollopped away

I went up the hills and found a small cottage.I knocked the door and a girl yelled come in,I went in the cottage and saw a girl holding a vase of flowers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVkMusQ5_X9dWg8eqyVzt

"Hi,I'm Lee Ha Yi but call me Hayi.And what brings you here??"She said.

"I'm here to asked about the quest of the lost one??"I asked

Hayi dropped her vase and her eyes turn misty green and a husky voice not Hayi's said.

'I am the spirit of Delphi,speaker of the prophecies of Phoebus Apollo,slayer of the mighty Python.Approach,seeker,and ask.'

"What's about the quest???" I asked

'Aie....the quest of the lost one.Last Summer,a daughter of Apollo went on a quest and never came back but she wasn't dead.Because she's been cained by someone in camp who's turn...

The children of the Big Three shall fight along with five

You shall find the lost one who's been chained in mix of celestial bronze and Imperial gold

You shall fight with someone who you called friend

And you shall face the one who raised from the death.

Then Hayi turn back to normal and fainted.I ran over and caught her,I laid her on the sofa and went out of the cottage.

I went to find Chiron and told him evrything.He tell me to go and prepared ,he'll go and tell Bom and Kris . At dawn , he'll give a speech about it.

I went back to my cabin and saw Bom staring at a picture. I looked at the table and saw my sister's picture gone and I looked at Bom' hand.She was holding my sister's picture and her eyes was watery.

"Where did you get this picture?" Her voice was shakeky

"I should be the one askin------" "WHERE!!!!" she shouted and water was surrounding her.

"That's my sister!!!" I shouted back and Thunder rumbled.

I was so angry.First, she was in my cabin . Second , she stoled my sister's picture and Third she even shouted at me!!!!

The water around her was gone and she mumbles something like 'no' or 'It can't be'

"This is the friend I was talking about . The missing friend !!!" She said and took out a picture from her pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-END- ENJOY ^_^